Stars.

Clem's POV.

WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS A BIT OF SMUT!!! READ WITH CAUTION!!!

Me and Y/N go through the door that leads to the stars up to the top of the bell tower. Once we got inside, we see the bell on the ground and above us was the steps all broken. Y/N looks up and seems to have second thoughts about this.

"Hey, maybe we shouldn't do this. I don't think we can get up here, Clem." Y/N says. I looked around the small space and see a ladder we can use.

"Here we go." I said as I picked up the wooden ladder but as soon as I picked it up, half of it broke.

"Alright, we definitely can't get up here now. Let's go." Y/N says as he goes to the door but I stop him by putting my hand on his chest.

"Hold on there, buck-o. I have an idea." I Said as I take half of the ladder and carry it up the steps till I reached where it ends.

"Buck-o? That's something I didn't think you would ever say." Y/N says.

"I don't know. Just thought it might be a new cute little nickname for you. Cause you do act like one, nowadays." I Said as I made a bridge to the other part of the broken step. Y/N then saw what I was doing.

"Well that looks safe." Y/N says sarcastically as he comes up the steps.

"You can't tell me your still afraid of heights. When did you start getting your fear of heights?" I Said as i carefully go across the ladder bridge.

"Remember back in Savanna? Me and the others found ourselves in the attic and managed to escape via the house next door being conjoined with it. We tried escaping on the roofs but the small metal balcony I was standing on broke and I almost fell to the ally below." Y/N said as he goes across the bridge.

"Oh, poor little Y/N's still afraid of spiders and heights." I Said as I rubbed his head to tease him.

"Shut up." Y/N says chuckling. We went up the broken steps before we came across another gap. Too far to jump or use the ladder. I looked around for a solution and saw the window. The sill looks big enough to jump to from here to the next set of stars. "Well, now what?" Y/N says. I then jumped on the window sill and regained my balance. I then jumped to the other set of stairs, almost falling off.

"That's how we get across." I Said. Y/N then looks at me surprised as he looks down below. "Hey, don't look at the ground. Just look at me, Okay?" I Said. Y/N then looks up at me and I nodded. "You can do it, Y/N. It's just a small jump for you."

"Yeah but a very long fall for me also." Y/N says. He whispers "fuck" and jumps to the window sill. He regained his balance and jumps to the stairs. But he starts to wobble! So I grabbed the stairs and his belt to stop him from falling. I helped him up as gets his balance back and takes a big breath.

"Thanks, babe." Y/N says.

"Like you told me before. I'll go with you whenever you go somewhere up high. Come on, I see the top of the tower." I Said. We go the rest of the way up and see the entire court yard and the woods beyond it all. Along with a beautiful blue night sky, showing all the stars littered all over. We both looked through the court yard to see if everything looked good.

"Well, seems like we got all the defenses ready for when the fight comes." Y/N says.

"Yep. Traps. Weapons. That's everything we've planned." I Said.

"Now we just wait for them to come. Whenever that's gonna happen. So you have lookout duty soon, right? Would you like to spend quality time with your boyfriend before you go?" Y/N says as he smiles at me as he goes to one side of the roof. I smiled back at him and said.