The woman in black.

Meanwhile...Clem's POV.

After I told Y/N to take A.J back to Alexandria to take care of his wound, I distracted the walkers by leading them deeper into the woods. So that they can get back there safely. I just need to find my way out of these god forsaken woods! I took a quick breather behind a tree as I hear more groans behind me in the distance. I take a peak and see them coming in my direction.

"Shit." I said quietly to myself. Just before I got ready to show myself and get ready to fight through them, a hand covered my mouth and a black figure, raising his or finger to their mouth, telling me to shush.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. If I wanted to, I'd had the chance after you separated with that boy." The figure said. It sounded like an old woman's voice. I nodded and put away my knife carefully. She lets go of my face and puts out a flare from a satchel. She lights it and throws it to her right. That makes the walkers follow the red light and away from us. I sigh in relief and looked at the woman that I could now see better. She had a black hood on her head with a black mask on. She had on this black mid evil armor on her with a sword on her back. Who is this woman?

"Now, who are you?" I asked.

"Come and I'll tell you." The woman said. She goes away from me and I didn't know if I should follow her or not. But since she just saved my life, I guess I don't have a choice. "Don't worry. Not gonna send you to those raiders you and your boys saw." She said as we went through the woods.

"You saw us?" I asked.

"From a distance, yes. Looked like you both were in trouble. So I sent a horde of walkers walkers in your direction. To try and get you away from them." The woman said.

"Thanks, I Guess. So where are we going?" I Said.

"To my camp. It's got my weapons and food you can eat, if your hungry." The woman said.

"So how did you send that horde out there?" I asked.

"You always ask this many questions?" The woman asked.

"Well, when I meet a stranger in the woods with all blacked out armor and whom saved my life, I tend to ask a bunch of questions." I Said.

"Fair enough. I track hordes out here and I make sure that they don't go to any of the community's nearby. I was lucky enough to find one close to you when you got caught by those bandits." The woman said.

"You know about Alexandria?" I asked.

"Yes and The Kingdom and The Hilltop. You been to either of them?" The woman asked.

"I've been to Alexandria with those boys I was with. The others, Ive only heard of them." I Said.

"Let me guess. They were questioning you three about one of the community's?" The woman asked.

"Yeah." I Said.

"You didn't tell them anything?" The woman asked, in a wanting an answer tone.

"No. We just told them to fuck off." I Said.

"Sounds about the right thing to do." The woman said. As we go deeper into the woods, I was getting impatient and was about to leave until I see a fire. It's a small camp with a tent and a walker. "Shit. I got this." The woman said as she pulls out her sword. She goes up to the walker and swings her sword into the walkers legs and chopped them both off! She then brings the sword down on its head and killed it. She wipes the blood off on her sword and holsters it. "Sit by the fire and get warm. Should have some food for you." The woman said. I go to the fire and sit down near it to get warm. The woman puts down her sword up against a log and sits opposite of me. She grabs her bag next to her and takes out an apple. She throws it to me and I take a bite out of it.

"Those boys you were with. Were you close to them?" The woman asked.

"Yeah. The tall one was my boyfriend and the little one is a kid we're taking care of. Why?" I asked. She takes off her hood and mask and shows her face. She's an older woman with long, pure gray hair and blue eyes.

"If their alive, then they'd go to Alexandria." The woman said.

"They're alive. I know they are. I just hope they won't get kicked back out once my kid is healed up." I Said.

"What happened?" The woman said as she got back up and took off her armor and set it next to her sword. Underneath her armor, is a black shirt, brown pants and red boots.

"He was shot by one of the raiders. Didn't look good." I Said.

"Sorry. I thought I'd help by sending in those walkers." The woman said.

"You did help us. If you didn't bring in that horde, we would've been dead. I still haven't gotten your name yet." I Said.

"Carol. You?" Carol asked.

"Clementine." I Said. Carol then smiled a little when I said my name. "What?"

"I wanted to name my daughter that. But my dip shit of a husband wanted something else." Carol Said. She sits back down by the fire and eats a candy bar.

"Why did you save us for?" I asked.

"Those people who attacked you. You know anything about them?"

"Yeah. I know she likes to kidnap kids. She and her group took two last year, I think." I Said.

"For the passed week, I've seen some people taking kids and using them for something. Not sure what but they seem to be some sort of militia. My guess is that they're using them to create an army." Carol Says.

"That's terrible. Then I have to go back to Alexandria and warn them. There's too many innocent people there that they can take." I Said.

"I know. I was part of the council up there." Carol Said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Rather not talk about it. You should get some sleep. We have a bit of a walk tomorrow." Carol Said.

"I think I'm gonna stay up. Just so I can help you keep watch." I Said.

"You still don't trust me after all I did?" Carol asked.

"I can help stay watch. Don't feel safe out here in the woods, even if I have someone with me." I Said.

"If you insist. But I guess I can't blame you." Carol Said. We both stayed up all night with the rain starting and watching out for any danger in the woods.