Please find him.

Rick's POV.

It's early in the morning here in Alexandria. Kinda chilly outside but nice day to go for a drive. Would be nice if you didn't have to look behind your back every five seconds. Ill always remember those days. Taking a girl I liked on a drive through my old home town. That's all gone now. All I can think about is living peacefully with this community and my family. I walked down the streets of Alexandria towards where we stash most of our essential supplies and our car lot. Where Glenn is right now to do daily check ups on them. As I walked down the street, some people said hello to me and waved. I smiled and waved back at them. Little things like that from the old world before the turn makes me feel at home. When I finally got to the car lot, Glenn was already there and reading something.

"Morning, Glenn." I said.

"Hey, Rick. You sleep alright?" Glenn asked as he puts away what he was reading in his pocket.

"Yeah, I slept okay. Though Judith started crying in the middle of the night." I said.

"What was she crying about?" Glenn asked.

"Well, you know she's still just a little thang. Kids her age start to be needy at late hours. Or she must've had a nightmare I don't know." I said.

"You sure it wasn't because of Y/Ns and Clementine's fight last night?" Glenn asked.

"They fought last night?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Yeah and it didn't sound good either. I'm surprised you didn't hear it. I thought at first someone was getting hurt and I was gonna go get my gun to see what was going on." Glenn said.

"Those poor kids. They-We..lost Kenny. He was one helluva man." I said.

"A bit of a hot headed prick but not a bad guy. At least from how I knew him. You know, I actually met him before. Like, a few days after the turn happened. Same with Y/N and Clementine." Glenn says. I then nod in response.

"Uh anyway, what was that you were reading?" I asked.

"Oh that? This is all the things Richmond requested this week. Just going through it all again." Glenn says as he takes out the paper again.

"Our monthly trading with Richmond is this week?" I asked with a slight sounding concerning tone.

"Yeah, four days from now." Glenn says.

"Shit. I forgot about that. We've been too focused on that group, The Delta for the past few weeks." I said.

"You don't think they'll be back do you?" Glenn asked.

"I don't think they will, no. From what Y/N and his friends told us, I don't think we'll have to worry about em no more." I said.

"Well we'll do what we do best when a crazed faction becomes a threat to us: You do your thing to try and sweet talk them. And if it all goes south, we kill them." Glenn says.

"Pretty much yeah. Like, maybe 90% of the time, it all goes to hell." I said with a chuckle.

"Ain't that the truth. Okay, so this time, Richmond wants a car. Four boxes of food. Five boxes of ammunition and two boxes of meds." Glenn says as he shows me a list of things that Richmond wants.