First kill.

Ellie's POV.

We ran into the admin building after we lost the court yard from the assholes trying to take us. We barricaded the door the best we could before the door started to be forced open from the outside.

"That won't hold for long! Everyone run and hide!" Clem orders us. She, A.J, Aasim and Willy run upstairs while me, Tenn and Violet ran to the piano room. Me and Violet closed the door and locked it.

"What do we do?! There's no where to hide!" Tenn whispers. I shushed him as we heard the door open from the front entrance. It went silent for a while before I heard a scream and a loud crash.

"No!!!!" A raider shouts. Must've hit the brick trap.

"Kill That one! The girl!" Another raider says as we heard gunshots. "You two, go down that hallway and look for those other kids we saw!" He says. We started to hear footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Okay, Tenn, I need you to hide behind the piano and keep your head down. Can you do that?" I asked him.

"I'm scared, Ellie." Tenn whines.

"It's all gonna be okay. Me and Ellie will protect you. Just keep quiet and stay down." Violet Says to try and calm him. He goes to the piano and hides behind it. Me and Violet then aimed our guns at the door to be ready to shoot. The door handle started to shake as we fired our guns at the door. We stopped firing and we heard a thud. We got one. I slowly moved to the door with my gun aimed at it and reached for the door handle. I turned it and before I knew it, the door slammed right into me hard and a big guy comes in with a shotgun.

"You stupid little shits!" He says. Right before he shoots me, his hand gets shot by Violet as his shotgun falls next to the door.

"Leave her alone!" Violet Says. She try's to shoot him but she runs out of ammo. "Oh shit!" Violet Says. Before she could get another clip in, the big guy punched her so hard, it sent her face first onto the piano. Knocking her out cold.

"Vi, no!! You mother fucker!" I screamed as I took out my switchblade and stabbed him in the back and twisted it. The guy screams and pushes me back. He pulls my knife from his back and rushes to me. I try to fight him off but he grabs me by the neck and lifts me up and slams me against the wall and starts to choke me. I grab and push on his face but squeezed harder. Suddenly, Tenn came running up and hits him with a big stick.

"Stop! Put her down!" Tenn yells. The guy then kicks him away. I start to lose consciousness from the choking before I hear a shotgun pump.

"Let her go! I'm warning you!" Louis yells he says as he points the shotgun at him.

"Hey!" A raider Said coming up behind Louis.

"Oh fuck!" Louis Says as he jumps around and blows the guy behind him away.

"Tyson, no!!" The big guy screams. I then see a broken piece of glass on the window so I grabbed it and stabbed the guy on the neck. He let's go of me and falls to the floor as I gasp for air and cough. The guy try's to reach for my rifle I dropped but before he could get the chance, I picked up my switchblade and stabbed on the head several times. I stopped stabbing him and spit on his body. I then see my hand is bleeding from the glass I gripped hard but I ignored it to check on Louis, who was shaking and still holding the shotgun.

"No wait...That's-That's not what I...I didn't.." Louis stutters.

"Louis. Louis, look at me. Louis!" I Said loudly to get his attention. He looked up at me with confusion and fear in his eyes. "Pull it together okay? Keep an eye on Tenn and Violet. I've gotta find A.J and Clementine. Can you do that?" I asked.

"Ye-Yeah. I'll do that..." Louis Says. I nodded and ran out of the piano room to the stairs leading to the main office. I see a dead raider with a bag of bricks on top of him and A.J, Aasim and Willy running down the steps. A.J then came up and hugged me.

"A.J! Aasim! You Guys Okay?!" I asked.

"We're okay. This is fucking crazy, man! They're trying to kill us!" Aasim Says.

"Aasim, calm down! Where's Clementine?" I asked.

"She fell off the balcony fighting Abel!" A.J Says.