Hunting.

Y/N's POV.

Me, A.J, Louis, Carl and Aasim are going through the hunting grounds looking for whatever we can for food. It sure is a nice day out for hunting. Not too hot or too cold. Perfect time to hunt.

"Walkers don't normally go in the hunting grounds. When they do, they might get trapped on those traps I set up around here. The red labels on the trees are traps. So mind your steps." Aasim Said. I kinda like this Aasim kid. He's real smart and organized with his traps but he can act a bit too serious sometimes.

"Gotta say, your pretty good with these traps here, Aasim. How'd you learn all this?" I asked.

"Read a lot of books before the world ended. Mostly on Shakespeare." Aasim said.

"You don't have to remind us twice about watching our step, my friend. I'm basically a ninja." Louis said as he did a ninja gesture with his arms.

"You and me both, Louis." Carl Said, joining in on the fun by karate chops with his arms.

"Oh really? Unlike you guys, I'm the ninja master." I Said, also joining in on the fun with some kicks in the air.

"So am I!" A.J said, doing a similar gesture to Louis's.

"Oh my god." Aasim mutters to himself. "We've got work to do. So stop screwing around, Alright?"

"Why so serious for, Aasim? You a bit jealous?" Louis said.

"No, I just wanna get this done but I can't when I feel like I'm babysitting four kids." Aasim said annoyed.

"Carl, I think he's jealous." Louis whispers to Carl. "In my defense, I get stuff done. I just see survival as a day to day task."

"Well, you should always take it seriously. Not saying you shouldn't have a bit of fun, just get whatever job you've got done and over with and of course be careful." I Said.

"Didn't say I don't take my jobs seriously. Just see it as a chore at home, like doing laundry. It actually helps makes me more motivated to work." Louis explains.

"That's not the best plan for this, Lou. I play the long game. By having a plan A.B.C and D." Aasim Says, as I hear some groans in the distance.

"But what if you don't make it that far?" Carl asks Aasim as the groans get louder.

"Everyone be quiet a second!" I said quietly. We hear groans on the right side of us and we take out our weapons. We investigate the noise closer and see a walker, hanging from a tree by its feet as it try's to reach for us.

"Ha! Look at em, it's like a walker piñata!" Louis said as he pokes at it with his chair leg weapon as I scan the area for any more walkers.

"Yeah and the candy inside is some very bloody gummy worms." Carl Said jokingly.

"Alright, cut it down, kill it and reset the trap." Aasim said.

"We will...eventually." Louis said. Aasim shakes his head and turns to me.

"You wanna go with me and help me do what we came to do? Or do you wanna mess around with these two idiots? It's up to you." He said as he walks further in the woods.

"Or you wanna mess around with these idiots?" Tis! What a drama queen." Louis said. I then turn to A.J.

"So what you wanna do, A.J?" I asked.

"I think I'll stay here and keep a look out for monsters." A.J said.

"Alright. You see anything, Carl and Louis are right there. I'll go and help Aasim." I Said as I point to the two boys, who were taking turns hitting the strung up walker. A.J nods and I go to where Aasim went. I then see him by some trees, looking beyond them. I look back and seeing Louis take turns with Carl on hitting the walker with his chair leg. I go up behind Aasim and he turns to me.