Secrets told.

Clem's POV.

I woke up to the sounds of the wind from outside. Must be a storm coming. But there's something else I hear. It sounds like voices. Whoever they are, they're talking pretty loudly. I pull off the covers and gently take Y/N's hand off around my waist. I carefully get up, trying not to wake him up as I go the window and listen closely to the voices. I then hear A.J sit up from his bed and looks at me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I think I hear some people arguing outside. I'm gonna open the window, to hear them better." I Said as I unlocked the window and opened it slightly. I felt the chilly air hit me as I hear the voices more clearer. Can't hear what their saying but it doesn't sound like a decent conversation. I then see Y/N getting up.

"What's up? Got hot or something?" Y/N asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"There's something going on outside. Come and listen." I Said as he gets up and stands next to the window.

"Come on, lets get to the cellar and talk about this. Storms coming." Says one of the mysterious voices.

"Sounds like its coming from right next to us. Who lives there?" Y/N asked.

"I think Brody lives there. Is she in trouble?" A.J asked.

"I don't know. But I'm gonna go find out." I Said as I pick up my hat and put it on. "I'm sure it's nothing but I'll just be sure. You two stay here."

"You sure? I can go with you." Y/N asked.

"It's fine, Y/N. Stay with A.J and I'll go look." I Said as I put my boots on. I got up and went to A.J. "You still have your gun?" I asked as he pulls out his pistol.

"Yeah. Only use it when I need to." A.J Says. I then turn to Y/N.

"I'll be right back." I Said as I kissed him. I left the room and went downstairs and went out the front door. I look up at the night sky and there is a storm rolling in. I look around and no one else on the street except for the guards at the gate. I go Brody's house next door and I see Rosie on the front porch, tied to the patio fence. I go up the porch and Rosie looks at me confused. I didn't pay any attention to her and went to the door and knocked on it.

"Brody? Everything alright?" I asked out loud. No response. I tried the door knob but it's locked. I then remembered the cellar around the back. I go around back and see the cellar door. I go up to it, I could hear Brody and Marlon's voices.

"I'm not over fucking reacting!" Brody yells.

"Brody, I told you! That isn't the same goddamn guy! I'm sure of it!" Marlon yells back.

"How? How do you know, Marlon?! Tell me!" Brody Says.

"I just know and keep your fucking voice down!" Marlon Says. I then grew more concerned. So I opened the cellar and went down the steps. As they continued to argue, I go up closer and I hid behind a shelf stacked with boxes.

"You know he's not alone! If they find out about him, they will track us down and kill everyone here!" Brody Says.

"How can we be sure it WAS them the guy was with? Even if he was, he's dead by now. Clem says he bled out when she cut his hand off." Marlon Says.

"No matter what, you need to come clean about this, Marlon! Tell Rick and our friends about what happened to Tenns sisters and about that group!" Brody Says. I accidentally knock over something and Marlon shot his head in my direction.

"Who's there? Come out!" Marlon says. I come out with my hands up and stood across from them.

"Clem..." Brody Says.