Welcome to Alexandera.

Clem's POV.

I wake up with a sharp pain on my head. I leaned my head up to look around the room. I see that I'm in a clean looking room with a window and it's day time out. When I looked to my right, I see Y/N, tied up on another bed with his hands bound together on the beds headboard.

"Y/N!" I say as I try to get up and I see that my hand is taped up on my beds headboard. I then ripped off the tape on my wrist and I go over to him. "Y/N, wake up!" I say as I shake him a little. He groans and opens his eyes slowly. We both then made eye contact.

"This is the best thing to wake up too." He says. I then kissed him and hugged him. "This is great and all but can you please get me out of this?" He asks.

"Oh right, sorry." I say as I untied the rope from his hands. He gets up, rubbing his wrists from the ropes being tied tightly.

"Where the hell are we?" He says.

"I don't know but we need to find A.J." I say as I walk to the door. I tried the door nob but it's of course locked. "Figures." I turned back around and see Y/N looking out the window.

"Can't really tell where we are from the outside but there's a big wall outside." He says.

"And the doors locked. We need something to pick it." I say.

"Maybe there's something in that closet." He says, pointing behind me. I go to the closet and open it. Nothing on the bottom but there's a tackle box on the shelf above me. I try to reach for it but I'm too short to reach for it. Damn it, I hate being short sometimes! I then hear Y/N laugh behind me. I turn and give him a stare.

"What's so funny?" I Said.

"Oh nothing really. It's just funny seeing you struggle with the simple task of getting that." He says, in between a chuckle.

"Shut up and grab that for me, please?" I Said.

"Of course, sweetheart." He says as he walks to the closet and grabs the tackle box and places it on a desk next to us. He opens it and goes through it, finding a pallet knife on the inside. "Perfect." He says as he then goes to the door and keels down at the key hole. "Let's see if I still got it." He says as he then unlocked the door with the knife. We step out and see that we're in a house. We look on our left and see that the room we were in is at the end of the hallway. We look to our right and see that it leads to downstairs. We move to the stairs but then we hear the front door open and we hear a voice.

"I'll go check on them real quick." It sounds like a kids voice.

"Quick, hide behind this!" Y/N says quietly as we moved behind a shelf. We stay there as a little black kid with a burn mark on his face walks up the steps. He goes to the room we were in and gasps when he sees the door wide open and pulls out his knife. I take the knife from Y/N's hand and I rush at the boy, pinning him up against the wall with the knife to his neck.

"Drop it, now!" I say, intimidating him.

"Clem..." Y/N says in a worried tone as I see him stand up with his hands up. I then look down the hall and see a man, standing in the dark with a big revolver drawn at me.

"How about you do the same?" Says the man. He has a scratchy southern accent and...he has a missing right hand. "We've got your kid. You let him go, I'll take you and your boyfriend to see him." I then backed away and dropped the knife as Y/N stood in front of me in a protective way. The man then holstered his gun.

"See? We're friendly. If we wanted to hurt you, we would've left you in that wreck. I'll let this little stand off go, if you promise not to hold a knife to anyone's neck again." He says as he shows himself. He has short hair and a thick, brown beard.

"Yes, I'm sorry." I apologize to him.

"Who are you guys?" Y/N asked.

"I'm Rick. Rick Grimes. This is Tennessee. Ten for short." He says as he places his hand on Tens shoulder. "He's not very talkative."

"I'm Clementine." I say.

"And I'm Y/N. Y/N Miller." He says.

"Come on, I'll take you to your boy." He says as he goes down the steps. Before we followed him, I turn to ten.

"Hey, sorry about the knife to your neck." I apologize to the kid. He just nods and goes down the steps. We soon follow him and we joined back with Rick downstairs. We go outside and what we saw next I couldn't believe what we see. A town. With some kids running around and playing and adults gardening, mowing the lawns and just a peaceful looking community. It's almost like it was. Before the walkers. Me and Y/N lean on the rail on the porch as we take in this fresh air.

"You kids been on your own out there?" Rick asks us.

"Yeah. Been on the road for soom time now. Just surviving however we can." Y/N says.

"I could tell you kids know how to handle yourself's. From how you survived that car wreck." Rick Says as we walked down the street to wherever he's taking us. As we walked down the street, I saw two people that caught my eye. A man with long, black hair and has a black biker vest, leaning against a bike and cleaning his crossbow. Then I see a girl with blonde hair, around my age, sitting on her porch, giving me and Y/N a stare.

"So was the car totaled?" Y/N asks.

"Well, the engine was halfway out of the car, so yes." Rick Says.

"Fuck." I say.

"Good thing we got there when we did. Walkers were surrounding that car. More were coming. It was a shit show but we got you out." He says. That's when a kid with buck teeth walked up to us. The kid just stands there and stares at me as Rick talks to us. He's making me really uncomfortable.

"Can you please stop staring at me?" I asked him. He then bolts away from us.

"What's his deal?" Y/N asked Rick.

"That's Willy. I'll admit, kid weirds me out sometimes but he's got his uses. You know, there's other kids like you guys here too. Around your age. One of them being my son, Carl." He explains.

"Where at?" I asks.

"Some of them went on a run with my friends. The rest of them are somewhere around here. We met them when their home got attacked by raiders. Wasn't easy for them. They lost a few of their friends getting here." He says as we continue to walk. "Where you kids from?"

"We're from up north. Came down from Wisconsin. Thought we could try and visit some places we missed." Y/N Says.

"Well, kids from up north...Welcome to Alexandra." He says as he holds his arms out.

"It's something. Reminds a little of how the world used to be." Says Y/N.

"We've got good walls. Strong security. Working water. A big garden. We even have allies up in Ric-." He says Before a kid with a weird haircut runs up to Rick.

???: "Rick! We've got walkers pilling up on the front fence!" He says.

"Damn. Alright, Marlon. Go on, I'll catch up with you." He says as Marlon runs to the front gate.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That's Marlon. He's the one that led those kids I mentioned. He's a good kid. Very smart too. Alright, I've gotta go take care of this. You can find your kid at a house with a skylight." He says as he runs off to the front gate. We then looked up and down the street to look for a house with a skylight.

"Hey, there's a house with a skylight." Y/N says as he points to a house. "Let's go." We walked down the street, towards the house.

"So, what do you think?" I asked him.

"About what?" Y/N says.

"This place. It's impressive. They're doing great for themselves. A big community out here." I say.

"And it's a big target for other community's to take. You know the rule, Clem." He says.

"Yeah, your right. Let's get A.J and maybe we can ask them for some supplies for the road." I say as we continue down the road where the house with the skylight is.