They Were like us...

Y/N's POV.

We pull up to an abandoned looking train station and on the tracks is a crashed locomotive. Something bad went down here. Since I couldn't find a way around the wreak, I turned off the engine and we looked at the train station. It seems deserted.

"We gonna do it?" A.J asks.

"Think so. Y/N?" Clem Says.

"It looks clear." Says A.J. I looked around the area for any hostiles. Looks like no ones home.

"We're gonna have too. I can't drive passed this anyway." I Said as I pick up A.J's knife and hand it to him. I take the keys out of the ignition and stepped out of the car. When I got out, I stretched a little for being in the car for about three hours. I go with Clementine to the trunk to get our bags. She opens the trunk and it has our backpacks, along with a crowbar, canteens and a...disco broccoli toy? I picked it up and looked at it.

"How'd this get in here?" I asked Clementine. She just shrugs in response. Since A.J likes disco broccoli, I threw it in the backseat. Clem hands me my bag along with my machete and pistol. My machete needs a bit of sharpening and my gun needs some cleaning but they haven't failed me yet. I put my pistol in the back of my jeans and attached my machete to my belt and we go to A.J, who was looking at a peculiar sign.

"Alright. Let's see what we can find here." Clem Says. A.J then tugs on my arm.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"What's this say?" He says, pointing to the sign with a bell attached to it.

"Friendly? Ring this bell. No trespassers." Clem reads it out loud.

"That means whoever lives here, shoots first." I say, giving A.J the answer to his question.

"Do we ring it?" A.J asks. Me and Clem look at each other and I nod. I go to it and ring the bell. It echos to the station. Nothing happened until a walker appears from the bushes near the station.

"Damn it. I knew it." I say to myself. Me and Clem take out our blades go up to the walker. Clem turns to face A.J.

"A.J, stay back. Let us handle it." Clem says to him. We both go to the walker and I hit it in the leg with my blade. It stumbled to the ground and I pinned it down with my foot.

"Do the honers?" I ask Clem as the walker try's to wiggle out before Clem stabs it in the head.

"Why thank you, you kind gentleman." She says as I give a small bow. She rolls her eyes and we go back to A.J, who's hiding behind a barrel.

"It's dead. Still with us?" Clem asks A.J.

"Still here." A.J responds.

"No bites?" I asked him.

"No bites." He says.

"Now, we just need to get inside." Clem Says.

"We should look around out here first. For anything else we can find." A.J suggested.

"Way ahead of us now, ain't you?" I say as I held out my hand to give him a high five and we high fived. We separated and I go over to the right side of the building, while they go to the left. I go over to a fence, where I see a garden with dead plants and crops.

"Ah, I sure do miss corn on the cob." I say to myself as I see a couple of corn crops at the end of the garden. I go up the steps on the porch and see a water cleaner. My heart races since we've haven't had clean water for a while. I opened the lid and see the water all dirty and green. I then slam the lid in frustration. I sighed in annoyance and went to find Clem and A.J. I see them by the door to the inside of the station.