Reunion of two enimes.

Y/N's POV.

Ah, my hand. My ring finger and my pinky finger was cut off by one of Lily's soldiers. My hands twitching and I it feels like their still there. And now she's taken A.J on the top deck of the boat. So as I made my way up there, I see something on a table. It's my machete and pistol! I immediately grabbed them and checked my gun for ammo. Of course they took out the bullets I had but I pushed forward anyway. I made it to the top deck, almost getting caught by Lily, who was dragging A.J away by the arm.

"Let me go! Let me go!!" A.J screams. Thats when I see the smoke stack on the top deck, blow out smoke.

"Ah fuck! They've started the boiler!" I Said to myself. I then followed Lily and A.J, taking cover along these crates.

"We'll sharpen that energy you have. Focus on it hard. I've known Clementine and Y/N a long time. They'll eventually come around. You'll come around too. Once you have seen what we offer to those you come around. You'll eat well. Learn how to use more weapons. You, Clementine and Y/N could even share a room together." Lily Says. I followed them behind the crates before one soldier came up with...Oh no, Tenn!

"We found someone sneaking onto the docks, ma'am." The soldier said as Tenn walks up to Lily and A.J.

"Tenn! What are you doing here?!" A.J said.

"Seems like little Tennessee got lost. Am I right?" Lily Says.

"He wasn't alone, ma'am. I've got something to show you." The soldier said as they went to the other end of the deck. Luckily there was more cover for me to safely follow them. That's when they came to a person with a bag over his head. "We found this one lurking around the bushes, trying to get onboard." The soldier said as she takes off the bag....And it's Kenny! Oh no...Lily gave a silent gasp and stood in shock for a moment. Kenny then looked up at her and they both stared each other down.

"Kenny...." Lily Said.

"Hello, Lily..." Kenny Says.

"I want you and you to go check the entire boat. Make sure no one else is here. The rest, stay with me." Lily Says to the soldiers next to them.

"Oh yeah. There you go. That's the crazy bitch I've heard so much about. Breaking kids into submission and making them do something horrible. Turning them into this shitty cause of yours." Kenny Says as the people lily told to leave left. That leaves Kenny, A.J, Tenn, Lily and two other soldiers there. Lily was about to say something until Kenny interrupted with. "Now why don't you save whatever bullshit speech you rehearsed and just get it over with. Cause I've already been broken twice now. Can't break me anymore." He says. Lily just chuckled and went to grab something from the guard rail. It was a big lead pipe and she pointed to Kenny's head.

"You..Stupid..Old man! You don't get to rush me!" Lily Says as she was about to swing at him before Tenn grabbed one of the guards pistols and aimed it at everyone.

"Don't hurt him! Just..stop hurting people! Please!" Tenn says to Lily.

"Shoot her!" A.J Says.

"Let's all just take a breath now, Tenn." Lily Says calming as she drops the lead pipe.

"Give me my friends back!" Tenn says.

"Put down the gun." Lily Says more serious.

"Let them go! All of us! Or...I'll..Ill shoot you!" Tenn says. The soldiers aimed their guns at Tenn but Lily ordered them to stand down.

"Fine! Go ahead! Do it! Save your friends." Lily Says as she puts her head against the pistols barrel. Tenn then started to cry softly and shut his eyes. "Aw, I see. You came here to cry like I baby."