Prologue.

Y/N's Narration.

Before the walkers came, I was just an innocent little boy, doing rambunctious activity's. Like, stealing candy from the store, pranking my friends and overall a bit of a thief. But that all changed when they finally came...they took everything from me...My home. My friends....My family.....

I was a small, weak, broken child once the dead started to walk.....Until a man named Kenny came and saved me and eventually became my protector. We soon met up with other survivors, one of them being the girl I fell in love with...Clementine....She also had a protecter. A man named Lee Everett. He was a great man that did everything to keep our group safe. However, he couldn't keep everyone safe....

There was a woman in our group named Lily. Her heart was broken too and she couldn't cope after her fathers death. She suspected a trader in our group...so she killed Carly and Doug. Lee left her on the side of the road. Leaving her to die...

Lee May have been strong, but he was still human. He got bit....Even on his deathbed, he was still teaching Clem how to survive. His last few words of wisdom were "Always keep moving. Never stop. Move......And keep that hair short. Not worth the risk......"

As a final request, he wanted Clementine to kill him...so he wouldn't become a walker....

We were moving for a few years, until we came across a group of runaways. People trying to escape their past. A woman in the group was pregnant. She gave birth to a baby boy named Alvin Junior. But the mother....She died in child birth....Me and Clem ended up taking care of the child. As one of our own.....

Another woman in our group, Jane, left A.J in the snow and we thought he was gone. Kenny couldn't take it. So he attacked her. I found A.J in a car nearby and I put two in two together....I killed Jane for what she tried to do....

Knowing what they done, we still stay with Kenny. We knew that we'd be safer together. We found the place we kept hearing about, Wellington. However, they weren't taking anymore survivors, saying that it was filled up. With nothing else to do, Kenny said that they could just take us. Of course me and Clem didn't want that to happen. But we all knew that it was better that way. So we stayed at Wellington, leaving Kenny alone in the world, where ever he's at.

Of course, Wellington wouldn't last forever too. We had to run from that home and tried to find a new home, called The New Frontier. It didn't last...They took A.J from us, said that we were too young to raise him. I wanted to fight back for him but I couldn't. We said goodbye to him...

After years of searching...we found him....Just when we were about to give up hope...We are searching for a new home. Somewhere it's safe for us. I'll protect him and Clementine. Just like our protectors did for us...