Interview with Rick Grimes.

Y/N's POV.

I walked to the house Rick was at after I met his son, Carl. He wants to talk to me and get to know me better. When I approached the front porch of the house, a Korean guy walks out of the house.

"Excuse me, is this where Rick Grimes lives?" I asked him.

"Yes, this is his house. What do you need from him?" He asked.

"His son send me to come over here, wanted to have a word with me." I Said.

"Go on ahead. He's in the living room." He said walking passed me, going down the street. When I walked passed me, his face looked familiar but I didn't dwell on it too much. I go inside the house and go down a hallway and I see Rick, looking at something on the coffee table.

"You wanted to see me, Rick?" I asked.

"Yes. Come on in." Said Rick, looking up and waving his hand for me to come to the living room. I go in the living room and stood across from him from the coffee table.

"What do you need to talk to me for?" I asked him.

"Just about who you are. Where your from. Where we're you when the world ended. Just to know you better." Rick said. "Have a seat over on the couch." He said as he points to two couches across the room. I go over to one couch and sat down on it as Rick sat on the other one.

"Just gotta say, this is quite a place your running here, Rick." I say.

"Yeah, we have electricity coming from those solar panels outside and we even get warm water from the water pumps." Said Rick.

"Wait a minute. Did you say "warm water?" I asked excited as he nods.

"You Can have a warm shower now. Must've been while since you had that, hasn't it?" Rick Says.

"That's great. Now, what would you like to know about me?" I asked.

"Your name did catch my attention. Your father would't happen to be Joel Miller, right?" He asked. My heart suddenly dropped as THAT memory came back to me. That night on the highway and that soldier...

"Yeah...He was my father...He's gone now..." I said, taking a big breath.

"Sorry to hear that. It's just that, I knew him. Before this all happened. Me and him were in the police academy together." Rick said.

"Really? What was he like when he was younger?" I asked.

"Well, He was a cocky son of bitch but a good man, nonetheless." Rick said.

"Yeah, He used kinda acted like one too when I was born." I Said, chuckling a little.

"Where were you when this all started? You must've been really young when the world ended." Rick asked.

"Yes, I was 9 years old. Me and my dad we're trying to escape Atlanta on highway 85. The whole entire highway was blocked off, with everyone leaving their cars and running in the opposite direction as we saw the whole entire highway ahead was burning. When you see hundreds of people, running for their lives and getting bit by walkers at such a young age...it made me wonder how I lived through all that..." I told him, trying not to cry.

"Jesus...Well, what about Joel?" Rick asked. I breathed in heavily and exhaled and said.

"I really don't wanna talk about that please." I said.

"Okay, I'm sorry I asked. How did you and Clementine meet?" Rick asked.

"We met on a farm, on the day after. Ever since I could remember, we've just kept on going. Never stoping and never giving up. All for our kid, A.J. He's the only thing that kept us both going." I said to him.

"And at the age your at now. It's incredible. I can't imagine the things you, Clementine and A.J have seen." Rick said.

"We've all seen some fucked up shit and we did things even worse. Just to survive in this lawless land. What's your purpose to keep going?" I asked.

"Keeping this community going. Trying to rebuild civilization, one step at a time. Even if it means killing those that are threats. Not just meaning the walkers of course. And keeping my two kids and woman, Carl, Judith and Michonne, safe." Rick said.

"Michonne?" I asked.

"You'll See her around. She carry's a katana, can't miss her." Rick said as he looks at his watch. "Well, it's about dinner time. Let's walk back down there." Rick said as we both stood up and walked out of the house and down the street to a building up ahead. "So what do you think?"

"About what?" I asked.

"You and your family gonna stay here? I've seen how you and Clementine handled those walkers. I'm sure if you get meet everybody here and get to know them, they'll appreciate it you stayed here." Rick said. I then thought about this. Our car is gone. We don't really have anywhere else to go and this place is safe. Not to mention we already know someone here.

"I'll have to talk to Clementine and A.J about it. You see, the thing is Rick, we don't stay very long in communities. Too much attention. Which means it'll be too dangerous for all of us. Me and Clem have been through that more times than I care to mention." I Said. We both then stoped and Rick puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I get it. I get it. When someone's being an asshole in the group, bad shit happens and it all falls apart. I've been there too. But believe me, this community is a safe haven. You'll never have to be worried about something behind your back ever again. But yeah, go ahead and think it through with Clementine." He said as he pats my arm and we head down to the building.