Black Betty.

NARRATOR'S POV.

Y/N, Louis, Rick and Daryl arrive at The Hilltop community. It's wooden walls surround a big house in the middle of the community. This community out in the middle of the woods of Virginia. Hiding in plain sight. Y/N looks at the community, impressed that they've managed to keep this place hidden. Like how Ericson was before Lilly had found it.

"What do you think, Y/N?" Rick says to Y/N as he looks at the place with a impressed expression. Y/N just nods in response. They drive closer to the gate where a man, presumably the gate keeper, appears on the watchtower next to the gate.

"You friendly?" He says. Rick rolls down the window and pokes his head out. "Oh, sorry Rick. Didn't know it was you."

"That's okay. Is Abraham and Rosita here?" Rick asks.

"Yeah, their expecting you guys. Open the gates. It's Rick Grimes." The gatekeeper says as he signals people down below to open the gates. The big wooden gates open as Rick slowly drives in there and this is where Y/N gets a better look on the inside. It's got multiple trailers on one side. Supposedly where all the people sleep at if there's no room in the house. Some little tents where people are doing a variety of things. Like making spears against walkers. Managing provisions and weapons. And there's a pen where cows, chickens and horses are. Rick parks the car in front of the house and the four men get out of the car. Louis stretches out and bends his back where a slight crack can be heard.

"Oh! That felt good." Louis says in a satisfied tone as Y/N rolls his eyes.

"Come on. Let's head in." Rick says. The four men go inside the big mansion and Y/N becomes very surprised to see that the house is basically spotless. It's like he went through another universe where the dead never rose and the world was somewhat innocent again.

"Wow." Y/N says softly.

"It's something, isn't it? Just needs a piano right there." Louis says as he points to where a deer head sits on a wall. Suddenly, a door opens and a Mexican brunette woman shows up.

"Thought I heard Rick Grimes's voice out there." The woman says with a small grin on her face.

"Hey Rosita. How are you?" Rick says politely.

"There are dead people looking to eat the living but I'm happy. Abraham is in here. We're looking over a map of the town where we might be able to find a van for you guys." Rosita says. She then looks towards Y/N and Louis as Y/N sees Louis clinch his fist a little bit. "So this is the guy who took one of you're cars in Alexandria."

"Guilty as charged. I'm Y/N Miller." Y/N says as he and her shook hands.

"Better be careful with this one. He might steal your car too." Louis says as he chuckled a little. The room fell silent as Louis could be seen with a embarrassed look on his face.

"Anyway, let's go meet Abraham." Rosita says, breaking the silence. The group walk into the room Rosita came out of and there sat a big man at a desk, looking at a map while smoking a cigar. He has red hair with a handlebar mustache and is wearing an army coat that could be from WW2 and it has some medals on it. He looks up and smiles at the sight of Rick and Daryl.

"Well there he is. How the hell are you Rick the Prick?" The big man says as he walks up to Rick.

"I was great till I heard that terrible nickname come out of your mouth. You big, ginger monkey." Rick says as he shakes hands with him.

"Get used to it cause I'm using it from now on." Abraham says. He then turns his attention to Y/N. "So...This the kid who took your car, Rick?"

"Yeah and it's Y/N. Y/N Miller." Y/N says as he reaches his hand out to him for a hand shake but Abraham just stands there with a neutral expression. Y/N just awkwardly lowers his hand in defeat as Rosita shakes her head in disapproval.