Ep 3: Broken toys.

Y/N's POV.

"Rick, you there? Please respond. Over." I Said on the radio. I was outside the gates of Ericsson after the Delta finally came and attacked the school. We won the fight but lost a couple of our friends.

"I'm here. Any update on what's happening? Over." Rick responds back. I pushed the button to talk back but I took a minute for what I was about to say.

"The Delta finally came. We drove them away from the school...But we lost some people..." I Said.

"Shit. Who?" Rick asked.

"Aasim, Omar and Marlon got taken away. But Mitch....He's Dead. They fucking killed him, Rick." I Said.

"Oh my god. What are you gonna do now?" Rick asked.

"We have one of them that attacked the school. We're gonna make him talk. See if he knows where The Delta took our friends." I Said.

"You sure you wanna do that? He could lie and lead you into a trap." Rick Says.

"We have to try, Rick. All we're gonna do is sneak into their camp or wherever they're holding our friends at and get them out of there. And if we have to kill anyone that gets in our way, so be it." I Said.

"Alright. How long until you come back to Alexandria?" Rick asked.

"We're not too sure. We might be here at Ericsson longer than we thought. We got one of the raiders tied up in the basement at the school and we're gonna try to get some info on where they took our friends." I Said.

"Alright. Get back as soon as you can. Those raiders could be anywhere in those woods." Rick Says.

"Right. And if you see Kenny, tell him we'll be okay and we'll be back as soon as we can soon." I Said.

"Ill be sure to tell him that. Good luck and be careful. Over and out." Rick Says. I put the radio back on my belt and looked off into the woods. Thinking of what happened last night. Jackie...What the fuck are you doing with Lily? The same woman that killed your boyfriend, Doug. If we cross paths again...I don't want to kill you. But if you want that...Then so be it...I then turned and walked back in the school through the broken gate. I looked around the place and looked at the battlefield. Some bodies were still around. Mostly walkers and some of the raiders. Destroyed tables and empty bullet cases were scattered around. That's when I looked right and saw Louis on one of the picnic tables and looks shook about something. I then remembered that he killed one of the raiders last night. His first kill...Something that I know Louis never wanted to do...I then walked up to him and said.

"Louis?" I called his name but he didn't respond. "Louis?" I Said a bit louder and I got his attention.

"Yeah, What is it?" Louis Says as I see his hand shake slightly.

"I know how you feel about killing that raider. It's not a great feeling to have someone's blood on your hands. But it'll get easier to deal with after a while. I promise ya." I Said as I sat next to him.

"Well, Yes it's easy. For you and Clementine. For me it's just...I don't know what to really feel about it. I'm glad that I've got it in me to kill. But I feel awful about it too. How do you deal with it, Y/N?" Louis asked.

"It's good that you feel awful about it. If you keep that feeling, then you'll slowly start to get used to that. You know what mean?" I Said.

"Yeah. It's fucked up but I guess I'll have to keep that on my book of shitty feelings. We should go see how Willy's doing. He looks like he needs the most comfort." Louis Says as we both stood up and looked past the flag pole and see Willy by Mitch's dead body. We walked to him and I see Clem coming up to us as well. We both frowned at the sight of Willy crying while holding Mitch's lifeless hand.