You really think I'd let you all do this without me?

Narrators POV.

The boat that was under control by the raider group, The Delta, has spotlights shining into the woods and snipers on top of the boat. Looking for anything in the trees. Soon, they'll be leaving with a couple of new recruits and their focus was to keep them safe. As in broken and forced into labor at their main base of operations. Their ready for anything to come at them. Eventually, a walker peers out of the trees and one spot light sees it and a sniper took it out as the dead dead walker falls into the tall grass. The empty shell of the walker then got dragged further into the woods by Y/N, who had his girlfriend and friends behind him and ready to infiltrate the enemy boat.

"So we really are gonna do this?" Ruby asked Clem and Y/N.

"Yes. Now, let's go over who's doing what. The team that's getting on the boat has to cover themselves in walker guts and get onto the boat. Which will be me, Clementine, A.J, Louis and Violet. The rest of you will distract them and take their supplies on the side of the boat and go down river with it. Where they'll find a safe place to hide it and come back for it the next day or two." Y/N says.

"Me, Ruby and Sophia can cut the horses free and burn their hay." Carl Says.

"That's what I was thinking. You both-Well, we all have something to lose but you two still have parents. So you'll be less at risk of getting killed. But if you don't think you can get the horses, just fall back and wait for us at the school." Clem Says.

"I can get the supplies. I'll be sneaking." Willy Says.

"Willy, no. You can't go by yourself. Let me go with you." Ellie says.

"I can handle myself just fine." Willy Says.

"No doubt but you should let her go with, Willy. Just to be sure." Violet Says as her and Ellie looked at each other, knowing what the risks were.

"The same also applies to you as well. Wait until they're too occupied with the walkers and their horses running off and that's when you go for the supplies. But if you don't think you can do it, fall back." Clem Says.

"What can I do?" Tenn asked.

"You can come help us, Tenn. Like Clem said, we'll be far off away from the boat and at less risk of getting hurt." Sophia Says.

"Then it's settled. Now we just have to wait till Carol gets-." Y/N says before A.J Says.

"She's hear." A.J Says, looking behind Ruby as Ruby turns and gets startled by her.

"Is everyone here? Good. Now the walkers are-." Carol Says before she looks passed the other kids in front of her and sees her daughter and her boyfriend Carl. "Sophia...? C-Carl?"

"Mom..." Sophia Says as she embraced her mother in a hug. Carol didn't move nor made a sound. Just stood there with an shocked expression before she slowly put her arms around her daughter. "Why did you leave, mom? No one saw you as a threat to the community."

"It was for my own reasons, honey. Now why are you and Carl here? Did Rick our you up to this?" Carol asked.

"We wanted to come not just to help, but to see you again. Just for a moment. You can stay here in the woods as long as you want, Carol. Everyone in Alexandria misses you. Glenn, Maggie, Rick...Daryl..." Carl Says.

"Listen, I hate to break up this reunion but we have to stay focused right now." Louis Says.

"Well, good on ya, Lou. You finally taking a situation seriously." Violet Says sarcastically.

"I know. Shocker, right?" Louis Says with sarcasm too.

"Guys. Enough." Y/N says sternly. "How long until the horde gets here?" He asked Carol.