[Nagito Komeada × Fem!SaddoEspresso!Reader]

Requested by: Nobody. You can request, though I don't know if I'd be ready to take requests already.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Yo," you said, as you drew near to Nagito. "You scared me. Good morning, by the way, where have you been?" he asked, referring to the moment when you weren't in class.

"I lost track of time, I'm sorry. Did you miss me?" you asked. Lies. It's just nonsense. You began lying to him so as not to tell him how you actually felt. You loved him, but he cherished someone else, so you didn't want to break your bond by confessing your devotion.

"No, I wanted to copy off your assignment because I forgot mine," he replied. He stared you dead in the eyes. That hurt a lot, which is why you just gazed at him, but then he said, "Just kidding."

"Hilarious," you answered, a little bit too agitated and pissed off. So you've opened your book to pretend you're doing something. You always worried about all this - your relationship and how much it has altered.

Ever once after he told you he loved someone, you've made your life worse than it truly is. Before he ever knew you, you liked him. You knew him from the Hopes Peak news. It wasn't until a year later that you came as the Ultimate Clown to the popular academy. Just joking, you are the Ultimate violinist.

Your relationship went downhill after Nagito only cared about the girl he began to love and decided to let you down. You had rigid parents who made you the perfect Ultimate Violinist. You were pressured to become the best violinist so that you could become part of a popular group, Hopes Peak. Komaeda has assisted you through this time with your parents, yet as you can see, that's the story behind the last.

"Are you listening to me?" Komaeda inquired. You were shocked and glanced at him. "What .. did you say something? I'm sorry."

"I asked if we could postpone our meeting today-"

because I'll see Misuzu today-

"Because I'll see Misuzu today."

At first, you didn't respond, you were no longer shocked that you were correct. "Sure, why not." It's not like you postponed it for the fourth time in a row.

"Great, thank you (Y/N), you are a sweetheart!", he said, grinning, and went back to his exercises. You were more than hurt, but who cared anyway, right?

____________________________________________

There was a smack in the face. Your mother beat you with all her might when you got home. "Where have you been? Why didn't you go to school earlier this morning? After all we've done for you, were you missing out on the opportunity for a good life by skipping school?"

Nothing was said, there was only silence. You stared at the floor while rubbing your sore thumbs, which had to be held permanently to your violin bow. "I'm sorry-" you said, "I don't want to hear anything from you except your violin! Go up and practice and woe when I hear for a second that neither side is plucked!"

You were heading back to your room. You felt exhausted, but it was only 4 p.m. You didn't understand much anymore, yet you grabbed your violin, twitched because of your sore thumb, and you practiced to please your parents.

You played, but you didn't feel anything. Even Debussy must have shaken his head because someone shouldn't have played the violin like that. You were made to play the violin with no feeling at all. An instrument that was intended to let feelings spill into music. Still, you stood there, in front of your music stand, rattling off all the notes that you owned until you were sure your parents weren't home anymore.

You put down your violin and crawled to your bed and laid there like an infant until you heard a loud knock on your window. You went to your window to see that Nagito had thrown a stone.

"The fuck are you doing here?", you said, a bit too pissed. Who could blame you? You played the violin for 3 hours straight. "I asked Misuzu out," he said euphorically. He was the happiest guy on earth. You forced yourself to smile and said, "Congratulations!" Komaeda chuckled and began walking when you said, "Wait, was that the only thing you came here for?"

Silence, yes, again. You've grown to dislike the silence. "All right, if you really want to let your best friend down for someone else, I'll do it for you." You were mad, not slightly mad,you were mad mad. "What do you mean, (Y/N)?", he looked frightened.

"I will break this friendship apart. I no longer want to be your friend, nor someone you know. See me as a stranger, because I wasn't much more to you anyway."

_________________________________________________________________

hi