[Gundham Tanaka X Fem!Reader] Friends.

Song: Friends ~ Chase Atlantic

Well ...

______________________________________

Gundham p.o.v.

Girl, tell me what you're doing on the other side?

I see her coming to class every morning, smiling.

I can't help but look at her and also smile. She makes me feel weird.

When she smiles, I have the urge to smile too. If she's sad I get the feeling to help her and I'm not feeling well myself. When she talks to me, my stomach begins to tingle.

But when she talks more to other guys, my chest hurts like hell.

What is this feeling? What's wrong with me?

She laughs a lot more when she talks to Kazuichi or Hinata. When she talks to me, she's much more different.

And so, just tell me what you're doing with that other guy?

She doesn't deserve to talk to Kazuichi. She doesn't deserve to talk to someone who only talks about the one and the same girl who is not (Y/N). She deserves something much better.

I want to be the one who makes (Y/N) smile. I want to be the one to show her how perfect she is and how much she means to me.

Every time Kazuichi raves about Sonia, most of all in front of (Y / N), I'd like to hit him in the face, but I have to control myself. For her. (A/N: Same)

'Cause I ain't got patience to slow down the bass

"Hey, Mortal, how're you doing?", I asked (Y/N). She turned around, smiled shyly at me and replied, "I'm fine .. I-I'll have to do something quick, see you."

There it was again, this stitch. Every time she was so repellent to me, it felt like a sword piercing my chest.

After she left, my right arm automatically lifted and lay down on my chest, where it hurt.

What did I do wrong?

All your girlfriends are wasted
They need it, they chase it.

My Four Dark Devas of Destruction came out of my scarf to see why I looked so depressed. I tried as best I could to regain my facial features, so as not to attract attention.

I went back to the class. I saw her again, laughing. She laughed this time with Akane. It didn't hurt, but it was still painful to see how much she enjoyed herself with others but not with me.

Face it, you want it, you crave it
Believe when I say that you'll know once you taste it.

Every day these feelings worsened and I got lost in them more and more.

It got so bad that even though she looked me in the eyes, it got warm, too warm.

I didn't even dare to speak to her and talk to her because I was afraid to be rejected.

I tried to talk to her more often, but if I wanted to try, she talked to others.

"Gundham, aren't you feeling well? You are much quieter than usual," Sonia asked and looked worriedly.

I mumbled an "I'm fine" and buried my face in my purple scarf.

All of your friends have been here for too long.
They must be waiting for you to move on.

I glanced at my own reflection on the window. But not even a callous person like me who had once jumped into a river and saved a faff dorking injured bird, was good enough for (Y/N)

She was perfect in my eyes.

My feelings for her grew bigger and squeezed painfully against my chest. Every time my heart started to ache when I wanted to talk to her, but she always tried to stay out of my way.

Girl, I'm not with it I'm way too far gone
I'm not ready, eyes heavy now.

It was harder for me to go to class. Sonia always asked me if I was alright. I then met her in the cafeteria to tell her all about the feelings for (Y/N).

I felt that I could trust Sonia.

"Do you really think she would reject your feelings? How are you sure of that?", Sonia whispered, after I told her everything.

"She hardly talks to me, is a lot more reserved around me and tries to stay out of my way - do you need any more reasons?" I answered and sighed.

"Well ...," Sonia began, "These reasons could also be for reciprocated feelings, don't you notice it yourself? You're different around her because you are afraid that you might do something wrong in front of her, isn't it?"

"You might be right, but what if she does not reciprocate my feelings and have feelings for Kazuichi or Hajime? I think I'm going crazy." I rested my head on the table.

After a long conversation with Sonia, we went back to class.

Heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved.
Running in circles, now look what you've done.

Sonia said she will try to find out more about (Y/N) and how she thinks about me. Honestly, I didn't want it, but I didn't mean to be rude.

As always, I sat in the classroom after class to either ponder or discuss with my Four Dark Devas of Destruction.

"Gundham, do you have time? I wanted to talk with you." I looked up to see who was standing in front of me. (Y/N)!

"Y-Yes, I have t-time, say whatever you w-want to s-say," I stammered like an idiot.

Give you my word as you take it and run.
Wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now.

She blushed and looked down to the floor.

"Well, I don't know you very long, but I've known you long enough to know that you can be very kindhearted," she began, playing around with her (F/C) skirt.

"Don't be mad, but Sonia had told me that you think I might not like you because I don't talk to you often, avoid you more often, and laugh with Kazuichi or Hajime than with you."

I sighed. Sonia, why do you hate me so much?

"And I wanted to say that ... Well, that ... What did I want to say again? I wanted to say that ... I really like you a lot and I have had feelings for you for a long time." She took a lot of air after this sentence because she had spoken without breathing.

I was frozen and looked at her first only. I blushed, but started to smile, got up and said, "I really like you, too."

She smiled back and hugged me before the school bell rang and classes began.

And what the hell were we?
Tell me we weren't just friends
This doesn't make much sense, no.

______________________________________

So much fluff.