[Kokichi Ouma × F!Reader]

Requested by: Gaslynn

If you are wondering: I actually wanted to write all of the request but somehow I always lost motivation so I decided to delete some kxdlsnfleln.

It's kind of a headcanon of the pregame Kokichi.

Also a little spoiler for the whole V3 game
____________________________________

Kokichi, confused and trembling, stood there wide-eyed as Tsumugi gave each of the survived ones their original memories.

"Well done, I am very proud that you have found out who the mastermind is, as a reward I gave you back your real memories and I will die, doesn't that sound stunning?" Tsumugi said while drooling as she wore one of the the most disturbing, real mask. Her fake one fell to ground long ago.

"T-That can not be, it has to be fake, they are not my real memories, are you trying kidding me?!" Kokichi shouted terrified while he was shaking terribly.

"Oh no, dear. These are your real memories. I can imagine all the beautiful remembrance of your past life that are only a recollection now, how great!" He wasn't listening anymore. Kokichi tried to give her words a chance but it didn't seem real.

~~~

"You look terrible, are you alright? You look like you haven't slept for several days," said an established voice behind him. He turned around and saw into (E/C), shiny eyes.

There was a tender smile on your face that gave off a certain amount of warmth. Your (H/C) hair danced in the spring breeze and covered some of your face, but you made the effort and put some strands behind your ears.

"What do you mean, I'm fine, do not worry, (Y/N)," he tried to distract but you knew him too well to not notice that something was wrong.

"(Y/N)? You actually call me either (Y/N)-chan or (N/N)..." He looked at the dirty bottom of the school yard, not wanting to look up into your eyes. "Listen, we're standing in front of the school which is ringing every moment, and you're standing in front of it and hesitating to go in. What is the problem?"

"You want to know what my problem is? You really want to know? Then listen carefully, (L/N)! Every time I go in and sit myself on my assigned seat in the classroom I have to be afraid again that one of my classmates come to me, beating me up, and everyone is watching us instead of doing something about it, I don't want that anymore, I- "

You cutted him off when you pulled him into a hug. At first, Kokichi was stiff as a stone until he gave in and returned the hug. When you heard sobbing, you narrowed the hug a little bit more to show that you were there for him.

"You shouldn't feel that miserable, you don't deserve it. Let's go to my house and drink tea, that will calm you down a bit, don't you think?" You told him as you loosend the hug. He would've liked to stand there like that a little longer. Kokichi nodded. You smiled, took him by the hand to carry him with you and went to your house.

"But what about school?", he asked. Only thinking of gives him the urge to vomit.

"Don't worry, your health is more important."

~~

"Why are you always there for me?" Kokichi asked. You both sat at your kitchen table, covered with two cup of teas, while a comfortable silence lay in the room.

"I mean, no one else even looks and pays attention at me, but you... you're the only one who takes care of me, not even my own mother makes that move!" You stood up and leaned forward so that your forehead almost touched his.

With a stern gaze you said: "I've known you for a while and I think you're one of the nicest but most devastated people, and when I look at you, I see nothing but someone shouting for help with his own gaze. I want to be that person who takes care of you so you won't get rid of me so quickly."

He stared at you, disbelievingly and with full respect. He didn't really know if you were worth the trust, but he just couldn't help it and trusted you, even with his life.

He smiled and it wasn't the fake one. He genuinely smiled while little bubbles of tears formed in his eyes. Maybe I don't have to participate in it anymore..., he thought.

~~

Weeks, but maybe months passed without Kokichi walking with you by his side. You didn't want to leave him while he didn't want you to let go.

"I think I like you, (N/N)!", he confessed one day, borrowing in front of you and eyes closed hardly. He finally wanted to tell you and Kokichi was finally ready to get reject by you.

"I like you too!"

Kokichi raised his head as fast as possible and looked at you. You didn't miss his shocked gaze but you gave him a closed-eye smile.

Of course you both started a relationship. It was a pure one, full of innocence and affection. It was a relationship everyone wished for. It seemed like nothing could destroy it.

However, there was one day that prove it wrong. You two had a friend, not long ago you found him in the same place as Kokichi and helped him. You wished you hadn't.

"I'm here to take you with me, Kokochi Ouma. You are going to be one of 16 high-school students in the 53rd Killing game."

"W-What? Stop messing around, are you out of your mind? Did you lie at us the whole time?", you screamed at him, not wanting to take him seriously.

"What? You don't believe me? There's only one truth, but endless possibilities for lies, y'know? And some of them are only white lies, or lies to be kind to people... If you deny all of that just because it's a lie... Then that means you are just terrible at being lied to! Seriously, the worst!" Kokichi remained silent.

"Kokichi? What's wrong?", you asked.
"YEAH, Kokichi, what's wrong? Care to tell your li'l girlfriend about your idea participating on a killing game?"

You stared at both of them. What did they mean? You were in a state of confusion and you didn't like that.

"I-.. I won't come with you!!", Kokichi said. "That's unfortunate, you are one of the immune people after all. We have to force you to come then." He took out a knife and stabbed you in your chest. Before Kokichi could do anything, he felt a tiny sting at his neck before passing out.