[Hajime Hinata × Reader] Memories of you.

Hajime wasn't often with you because of his work, so he decided to go to a restaurant with you on the weekend.

Saturday night you stood in front of your mirror. Each time you asked if the (F/C) dress looks good on you.

You finally drove to the restaurant. When you arrived, Hajime Gentleman-Like opened the door and took your hand to pull you upright.

Hand in hand you went through the door to check the reservation and sit on your reserved place.

"It's really nice here," you said. "You did a good job, Mr. Hinata."
"What do you think why I brought you here? I have style," he joked half, trying not to laugh as best he could, because of his own little sarcasm.

The waiter came and your orders were taken, which finally came after a long time.

You talk a bit after you finished eating. "I ... (Y/N) ... so ...," Hajime started to stammer.

You didn't interrupt him, waiting for what he was trying to tell you. He got up to stand in front of you.

You were visibly confused and the only thing you could do was sit down with your body turned in his direction.

He dropped to his knees, took out a small box to reveal a ring and said, "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, please become my wife."

You hugged him stormily and started to smile. "Yes, of course."

~

On the day of the wedding, you both were more excited than Hajime had been with his proposal.

He stood in front of the altar in a black suit. Nobody could destroy this moment for him.

It didn't take long until you came in the door and everyone saw your long, white dress.

You went a bit shy to the front of the altar. Meanwhile, Hajime didn't stop looking into your shimmering (E / C) eyes.

Hajime and you smiled, looked at each other and were also a little red around the nose when everything was quiet and you could only hear the priest. (A/N: Church wedding, I'm sorry for those who don't like it)

After you've put the rings on your finger, the priest said, "You can kiss the bride now."

Hajime leaned forward to press his lips against hers, but the kiss never came.

Panting and exhausted, Hajime jumped up from his bed and clutched his head to digest it.

Without realizing it, he began to cry. He tried as best he could to stop, but his sobbing grew louder and louder.

When he calmed down, but still tears from his eyes, he lay down again and looked at the empty space next to him.

He reached for the place. As he did so, he could see his ring on his ring finger. 'I forgot to put it down when I went to sleep,' he thought to himself, but made no move to undress it.

Rather, he looked at the ring and began to sob again.

"I miss you," he murmured, pulling his legs and arms together. You were no longer with him and couldn't go back because dead people do not come back.

______________________________________

It's really short, but I wanted to write this because I liked this idea.