[Teruteru Hanamura × Reader]

Requested by: Plit-plat

I had to turn the reader into a girl, I'm sorry.

In addition, I'm sorry that I've done non-despair AU again. I thought in retrospect, that I could also write differently.
______________________________________

The class of Chisa Yukizome had been pretty well known in your class. It was the class with the biggest idiots that existed at Hope's Peak.

You were put in another class with talented students because Chisa's class already had enough students.

Everytime your lesson ended, you first went to your home to put on a bikini under your clothes. After that you go to the beach to save the lives of others, until the beach was empty because you were the SHSL Lifeguard.

"Open page 113, please!", The teacher shouted and the students had to do the request to continue the lesson.

Solving equations was not really your thing, rather you would throw the book against your teacher than continue solving mathematical problems in this heat.

But you didn't want to go out during the breaks, as it was much hotter in the schoolyard than in the classroom.

When the lesson ended for you, you went home and did your daily thing. On the beach you saw on a higher chair on which you had all the people around you in view.

When you turned around again, you saw the idiots of class 77 hopping on the sand, that was burning on their feet.

"It's so pretty. Besides, it's not too crowded and not too empty," Sonia said. "And I can finally get to see you in a b-" Gundham hit Kazuichi's head, which almost fell over, before he could end his sentence.

The class placed near you. Chisa briefly explained to them what they were allowed to do and what not, before she lay down too.

You felt a glimpse of you, but you didn't know where it came from. "Where the fuck are you looking?" Fuyuhiko asked quitely to Teruteru.

It's a miracle that Teruteru did not die from nosebleeds because he was surrounded by half-naked girls.

When Fuyuhiko followed his gaze, he saw a (H/L) (H/C) figure sitting on the lifeguard chair.

"She is in the other class, isn't she? As far as I know, her talent is the SHSL Lifeguard," Fuyuhiko said, turning back to the others.

Teruteru thought hard about how to get her attention.

"Who wants to go in the water?" Mahiru asked, heading for the sea. Teruteru got a brainstorm and ran after the others.

He waited in the water for a moment, then held up his arms, waving and calling for help. Old but gold.

You immediately became aware, picked up your hoop and tried to get to Teruteru as fast as possible.

Teruteru tried to move as little as possible to make it appear that he had got too much water in his lungs and fainted.

You pulled him out of the water and just wanted to make breathing mouth to mouth when you saw a little grin on his face.

"Did you just pretend to drown?" You asked annoyed when he opened his eyes.

"Maybe a bit," Teruteru said sheepishly. "Next time, try it better, and I'm not really surprised that one of the 77th class has did something like that."

It was quiet for a moment, until Teruteru asked, "May I kiss you anyway?"

"No!"

_____________________________________

Bruh. I'm sorry that it's too short, my motivation ran away and never came back.