[Yasuhiro Hagakure x Suicidal!Depressed!Reader] Cuts

TRIGGER WARNING!

If you can't read oneshots like this, please don't read it. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.

Requested by: xXBlankAestheticXx

It could be possible that this OneShot contains spoilers.

_____________________________________

Every day the same thing over and over again: Wake up, go to school, put the learning material in your head, go home, go to sleep.

It was Monday. Nobody liked Monday, you least. Actually, you didn't like a single day. Every 365 days, every 24 hours, every 60 minutes and every 60 seconds, you felt like a nobody.

You questioned your whole existence. You wished you were not there anymore, but it was still too early.

At school, you pretend that you are perfectly happy. Nobody hated you, but you had the feeling that nobody really loves you.

You were average, had some friends you were sure the majority were fake friends, and you looked pretty cute.

But only at school.

You had identities that didn't even belong to you. No one knew your true identity except yourself.

At school, you were the girl who had no worries, someone happy in public and a useless, depressive nothing at home.

Here you stood, with empty eyes, in front of the mirror in a T-shirt. You could see your battle scars that were through the fight against yourself.

"(Y/N), are you coming down?" Your mother shouted. You pulled a vest over your T-shirt, put a smile on your face and went down.

"It's quite late, hurry up to get to school on time," ordered your mother, but was a shining sun, as always.

You ate, took your school supplies, and made your way to school.

It was quite restless in your class, but that didn't stop you from sitting in your seat.

Your neighbor was a good friend of yours, but unfortunately also your crush.

"Did you forget your homework again, Hagakure?" You asked grinningly at your neighbor. He smiled at you innocently, so you took out your exercise book and gave it to him. "You can be happy to have such a great friend like me."

After Yasuhiro finished writing, the teacher came into the classroom, complaining about the volume and preparing the lesson.

"(Y/N), aren't you warm? It's getting pretty hot today," Yasuhiro said.

"No, I'm not warm." You've been practiced in lying, because you did it too often, even your family got to hear your lies, but they kept believing it.

"What are you? A ventilator on two legs?" You giggled. When Yasuhiro dedicated herself to the lesson, your smile fell and you concentrated on the lesson as well as possible.

The lesson was ended by the bell of the school. You were preparing for the next lesson. Just as you were about to make your way to the schoolyard, Yasuhiro stopped you.

"(Y/N), would you mind if you help me with the study material? I don't really understand it and you're better at it." - "Sure, no problem, I'll come to you today, after school," you said and walked out of the classroom.

~Time Skip~

You stood in front of Yasuhiro's door and waited until he opened it so you could study with him.

After a few seconds you heard loud and fast footsteps coming to the door. The door was opened by Yasuhiro and you walked in.

You've been there before, so without a word, you sat on his bed, which he did the same. Both of you picked up the learning material so you could start learning together.

Nothing exciting happened. You only learned, that was all.

That was before the tragedy.

You woke up and had a headache, but it eased again. At first you were a bit dizzy, but after several winks you found yourself in a classroom.

You couldn't even remember how you got into the classroom. You looked around and saw the windows that were locked.

"My life is crappy enough, why do I have to be stuck in a school?", You mumbled. A bear appeared on one of the monitors in the classroom, which said that all 17 students should gather in the gym.

Because you couldn't think of anything else, you went out of the classroom to find the aforementioned gym, where you finally went in and saw many other students.

"Only one pupil is missing," cried a boy of your age with long disheveled hair. He came up to you and said, "My name is Hagakure Yasuhiro, what's yours?"

"It's none of your business," you answered, walking farther away from the crowd. You had the feeling to have experienced this before, but didn't pay attention to the feeling, because this happened to you more often.

This is how one of your worst experiences began. You were in this school because you should kill. Kill or being killed were the rules for this game. (Come on, you know it, I do not need to explain it :D)

Of course, the irony of fate brought you back to Yasuhiro, who became a good friend of yours. Again.

In Yasuhiro's presence, you have always been strong and had your tears firmly under control. But whenever you arrived in your room, tears started to stream.

You had always unobtrusively taken a knife out of the kitchen to hold it to your skin and cut it open.

The blood became a habit, whether because of murder, execution or self-harm.

You were with Yasuhiro, who asked you if you were alright. You looked tired and not exactly healthy, but you forced a smile and said you were alright.

He did not know why, but he felt that something was wrong and that he had known you for a long time.

After Celeste was executed, you locked yourself in your room and didn't come out. After Yasuhiro she was also someone with whom you could talk a lot.

Under your pillow you had always kept a knife hidden, which you took out and did the same as always.

The only problem was that the door was pushed open as you sat with bloody wrists on the floor.

"(Y/N) ...?", Yasuhiro whispered in disbelief when he realized what was going on.

You didn't respond, just crying. He came to you and sat carefully near you. Only then did you cope that he had caught you.

"It's not what it looks like, I-" He took you in his arms. Without saying a word, he stroked his hand over your hair. "You should've told me I could have helped you."

"That's easier said than done, you know?", you said softly, enjoying the hug.

"All I want is for the people I love to feel well" he said. You could feel your heart beating faster from one moment to the next. "W-What?"

You broke away from the hug and looked into his eyes. He started grinning broadly and said, "I think I'm in love with you."

"You think?", You asked and looked at him amused.

"No, I know it." He bent and kissed you tenderly on the lips.

______________________________________

I'm sorry but I hate this OneShot lol.