[Angie Yonaga × F!Reader]

Requested by: gucci-beIt

I'm proud for once
They didn't request angst, but I hope it's okay.
______________________________________

"Angie, please let me go, I want to go to my lab," you said to the girl who hugged you from behind.

"But Atua said I shouldn't let go of things that I like, so I'll come with you!" You only sighed, but accepted your fate and went with her to your lab while she was still hugging you.

You were the ultimate Knife Thrower. In your lab were many targets that you could shoot at with knives. "Atua thinks your title is really scary, (Y/N) -chan," Angie said, shaking slightly.

"Your Atua can stuff i-" You broke off your sentence and put a few of your (H/L) hair behind your ears. "There is no reason to be afraid of me as I have never really hurt people with my title."

"Y-You never really hurt p-people? Does that mean that you've already hurt people?"
"I used to be a beginner too, I do not think you could paint from birth, you were a beginner, too."

There was that silence you hated so much. If Angie was with you, you could feel free, but that silence didn't give you that feeling.

Because of your title, you were often kicked out. Other children despised you because they were afraid of you. The same thing started with Angie, if she continued to believe her weird Atua.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! Don't ignore me!" You startled when she called your name louder. You were probably lost in thought.

"I'm sorry, Angie, I want to be alone now, could you go out?" That's exactly what you always did when you were afraid she might start to despise you.

"No!", she called. "What?", you whispered loud.

"I said no, I do not know what's going on in your head, but I have feelings too! You can't just survive this killing game alone and you can't always send me away if it suits you!", she said angrily. You wanted to say something, but you couldn't get one word out of your mouth.

"If you have a problem with me, tell me instead of always sending me away from you, we aren't friends for long, but friends are supposed to talk and be there for each other!"

"I..." You didn't get any more out of your mouth. You never saw Angie so angry, she was always that lovely sunshine to every member of the Killing Game.

You inhaled before you said, "I do not want you to despise me, I do not want to lose you, too. You believe your Atua more than your own eyes, my ultimate title has nothing to do with my personality."

It was quiet in the lab again, that awkward silence you hate. Before you knew Angie hugged you. You started crying, you literally let out your feelings that you carried so long in you.

~~

"Angie, not again, let me go!", you said to the painter, who hugged you from behind. "But I want to join!"

"You can't, Monokuma called me personally and specifically said that I should come alone." Angie started to pout but let you go. You pecked her forehead and went to the place where Monokuma called you.

~~

"What the hell do you want from me, you ugly teddy bear?" You said sourly. "Ara ara, you shouldn't talk to me like that, (L/N)."

"Let's just get over with this, what do you want from me?", you asked annoyed.

"I'm bored. I want you to kill someone, I want you to kill Angie!", Monokuma said seriously. "In your dreams! I'm not going to kill her or anyone else. Good night, Winnie Pooh." You wanted to go but you stopped when Monokuma said:

"If you don't, I'll make sure Angie and the others die of a very painful and slow death in front of you and you go after that." He began to laugh spitefully while you were standing there paralyzed.

You had no other choice. Either you kill your best friend in a quick way or she gets killed with the others too, but much worse.

You went to the corridors, looking for Angie. You got sick, your chest hurt, you didn't want that. Still, you didn't want her to suffer a bad death.

You always had spare knives in your pockets, you didn't trust this game. Not more than the others, but you didn't want them to die because of you.

You put a hand on your chest, it was difficult for you to breathe and it hurt indescribably.

You ran to her room and hoped she wasn't there but she was and opened the door with a smile.

"Hello (N/N), what are you doing here? Oh, you know what, don't say anything and just come in." She pulled you by the arm to get you into her room.

You just stood there, at the door. You had stomach and headaches and you didn't know what to do. You didn't know how to do.

"(N/N), do you want some tea? I can go to the kitchen and ma-"
"Angie, I'm sorry."

Angie blinked in confusion. You apologized and she didn't know why. She wanted to say something when you came dangerously close, fast.

You took out one of your knives and tried to attack her. You keeped attacking Angie but she reacts defensively.

You screamed, "Fight back! Just fight back but fight me, kill me, I am attacking you why don't you do something?"

Angie slapped the knife out of your hand and held it to your throat as tears started to run from your and Angie's cheeks.

"Why? Atua says you were forced, is this right?", Angie asked and shaked while crying. You couldn't help but smile a little bit. "Do it, I'll accept my fate."

"I won't do it, you can't ask for that, (Y/N)." Angie didn't move. She didn't even take the knife from your throat. When she saw your smile she cried harder.

"Do it! I love you, Angie, please do it otherwise I'll have to kill you." You closed your eyes when Angie accepted your request and slashed your throat.

______________________________________

I love angst