[Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu × Soulmate!Reader] Unrequited pt. 2

Requested by: DontJudgeAfangirl & LunaBellBlue1994

I edited the Soulmate AU because many of you said it wasn't logic at all. Just read the AU in the last part.

______________________________________

It had been a long time since Fuyuhiko and you talked.

While you tried to focus on school, Fuyuhiko focused only on you.

He was hit hard by the fact that his soul mate had been you, and it still hurts him the way he saw you.

Of course, you were right about what you said. He fell in love with Peko. But after his thoughts turned upside down, he didn't even know where he was standing.

Slowly but surely the 'is in love with Peko' became 'was in love with Peko'.

Every time your voice rose, he listened attentively and he heard his heart beat to his throat.

Every time you've come up with a theory, he was intrigued by it.

Every time you got along better with other guys, his chest hurts.

"You know, at some point you have to tell her, young master," said Peko behind him as she caught him staring at you.

"Tell her what, what the fuck are you trying to tell me?" Fuyuhiko got nervous.

"You stare at her visibly, you only become attentive when she's talking, and you have a downcast face when she's talking to Kazuichi, for example. I don't like speculating, but that's too obvious, young master."

Fuyuhiko opened his mouth to release only a few notes. He defeated himself and turned around while Peko put on a knowing grin.

There was a break after the class, but the students stayed in the classroom as usual, listening to music, learning or talking.

"Now is the chance, she sits alone and reads," Peko suddenly said, whereupon Fuyuhiko startled and almost fell off the chair.

"Peko, are you crazy? Like I'd go to her and say, 'Hey, I started liking you after I gave you a rejection,'" Fuyuhiko said while Peko did not say anything.

"Wait, you did what? When did she confess her love to you? Am I in the wrong movie?"

"I'll explain that to you one day, but not now!" Fuyuhiko turned back, put his head on his hand, and looked over at you.

"I love your pink hair," you said to Kazuichi, who started laughing first but then stopped promptly.

"How do you know that my hair is pink?" He asked, and everybody was quietly listening to you. "Pink is not one of the primary colors."

"I really don't know what you're talking about, Kazuichi, seriously." You laughed nervously, your heart began to beat faster in excitement and you almost ran out of sweat.

"When you said you didn't find your soul mate yet, did you lie about this?" Sonia asked, looking suspicious.

You got sick. You could barely breathe, as if someone would crush your lungs and you would feel like crying.

"I ..." Before you could talk any more, your legs became independent and you went out.

You sat next to a nearby tree and tried to come down.

"Looks pretty bad to you, huh?" Said a familiar voice.

"Fuyuhiko, what are you doing here? Go back!" You said muffled. Instead of listening to you, he sat down.

For a while it was quiet, you sat there and listened to the birds chirping.

"I'm sorry to have not accepted your feelings when you confessed," Fuyuhiko suddenly said. "You were right, I was in love with Peko."

"You 'were'? What happend to the you 'are'?" You asked, a little more awake than before.

"You know, I've fallen in love with you," he confessed, mumbling.

Nothing happened. You said nor did you do anything. You just looked at him without even moving a facial expression.

"I'm ... sorry, Fuyuhiko," you suddenly said, standing up. He already knew what would come afterwards.

"I understood before, when you didn't say anything with the feelings for Peko, that I would not stand a chance with you, I gave up, the break in contact caused me to have no more feelings for you." You went back into the class and left the blonde behind.

In the time when Fuyuhiko did not come, you told the others why you had lied, why you did not want to tell, and who your soul mate really is.

"Don't worry, (Y/N), I also have a soul mate who doesn't like me and the other way round," Kazuichi grinned at you.

He came closer to you and whispered in your ear: "I like you even more than my soulmate." He sat down on his seat, grinning, while you sat down, red and flustered.

Love is just an illusion that drives you crazy.

This illusion is even so strong that it hurts many people.

_____________________________________

I'm so sorry for not being active. My inspirations and motivations aren't just there.
I'm thinking to go on hiatus but I don't really know.