[Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu X Reader] Promise me!

Plays on the Island.
Contains spoiler, my dudes.

It was quiet on the island. The night after Teruteru was executed, no one said one word to each other.

No one liked Togami or Teruteru, but the murder and execution were too much.

And here you stood, the Ultimate Unknown. At first everyone suspects you of being the murderer, because no one has gotten smart out of you, you shut yourself up to others, and nobody knew your talent.

Not even you.

You wanted to start finding friends on the island, because staying alone in the cottage didn't solve any of your problems.

One morning, the day after the first class trial, you went to the restaurant after the morning announcement, where you met the others.

Nobody paid you a glance. You wouldn't really care about that, but since you didn't want to be so closed, it got on your nerves a bit.

You were sitting next to Hajime and not, as always, further away from the others.

"H-Huh, (Y/N), s-since when a-are y-you sitting next to s-someone, y-you h-haven't done that b-before," Mikan asked, looking in your direction.

"So, I ... Well, I wanted to try to have more contact with the others on the island because ... because I didn't want to keep me closing up," you said quietly but audibly.

"Look at that, the pig can talk," Hiyoko called through the restaurant.

"Hiyoko!", cried Mahiru. "What, she ignored us and now she wants to make friends, if she thinks that would be so easy now, at least you should take the wrong hopes instead of making it worse."

You tried to ignore her when someone put a hand on your shoulder. "J-Just don't l-listen t-to her, s-she's up to anything e-except Mahiru," Mikan said, and you nodded.

After you finished eating, you went to the Yakuza, who was still in the restaurant with Peko.

"Hello," you say and look at him as he just brings out a 'what the fuck do you want from me'.

"So -..." - "If you hope you can be friends with me, find another guy, you're getting on my nerves."

Muttering a "yes", you just wanted to leave when Peko gets in your way. "Young Master, don't you think you're exaggerating something?" - "No, I don't."

~Time Skip Because Lazy~

In the second class trial, the murder of Mahiru was clarified. As always, you were the first person to be charged as a murderer, but in the end it turned out that Peko was the killer.

You two weren't friends, but you talked a few times and it was enough for you. It would have been a great friendship if she hadn't killed Mahiru.

Of course, all the while talking to each other, Fuyuhiko had always been there.

You can't really explain it to yourself and you can't deny it, but you had a crush on him.

And now you had to watch as one of the closer people from you is executed in front of you. (A/n: Does that make sense?)

The worst thing about the execution this time wasn't that Peko dies, but Fuyuhiko, who broke into the execution.

No one knew that Fuyuhiko would intervene in Peko's execution to protect her from execution.

He survived the injuries that were added to him, only he was blind in one eye and had to be taken to the hospital, which was on the island.