[Teruteru Hanamura X Tease!Reader] Afraid

I'm really sorry it's so late, but my motivation was dead.

And I'm sorry if they are OOC

Requested: Snowflakesparklegore

Besides, it's not like the anime and a non-despair AU.

______________________________________

You were in a funny, loud class, with many ultimates. And you in the middle of it.

You never really talked to your classmates, and when you did, you started picking and teasing them.

"Hey, Miss Sonia, are you coming? The class wanted to eat together," Kazuichi shouted.

"Wait, I'm calling (Y / N) -"
"Don't do that, I don't think it will be necessary to call her."

You heard it, clearly.

Ever since you started teasing others each time, your reputation in class has dropped and rarely has anyone volunteered to speak with you. It was like Hiyoko, but she had someone.

So you stayed alone in the class, looked out the window and thought about everything possible.

"What are you doing here alone?" You got scared and looked at the door when you saw Nagito.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."
"Of course you must be sorry, piece of trash. Go back to your hopeless friends," you said, looking out the window again.

You heard him sigh. "You make enemies, (Y/N). I don't understand your goal of teasing and keeping your distance, it will be difficult without friends if you continue to do so." He left.

You knew the consequences of teasing and keeping distance. But you wanted to. You didn't want to approach anyone, because that was too much pain for you.

It didn't take long before Chisa and your classmates came to class. Not to teach, but to bombard you with questions and speeches.

"Even if you distance yourself, we're still your classmates and we need to stick together, which means you'll come and eat with us, now!", Chisa said, putting her hands on her hips.

"And what if I don't want to?"

"You'll see!" Suddenly someone picked you up and carried you to the kitchen.

When you were dropped off, you saw a grinning Nagito. "Was it fun, Marshmellow?"

Teruteru distributed the plates and when he reached you, he winked at you.

"Fucking pervert," you mumbled. He just smiled and went to his seat.

You have eaten, but not everything and just sat there and looked down to the ground.

You could see in the corner of your eye someone was sitting next to you. You looked up and saw Teruteru.

"Boy, you scare me, what do you want?", you asked and wanted to run away, in fear that he might rape you.

"You looked so lonely, so I wanted to join you, don't worry, I don't have any bad ideas." he just grinned.

"If this comes from you, you have to be afraid." He chuckled.

"Holy shit, (Y/N)'s talking to a classmate? What's next? Is Hiyoko finally getting boobs?" Akane shouted across the room.

"What do you mean, you dirty slut? Go fuck yourself!" Hiyoko shouted.

Everyone started laughing about Akane, even you.

"Fuyuhiko should be glad you didn't joke about him, Akane," laughed Mahiru.

"You mean he finally gets into puberty?", you quipped.

"Fuck you!", he called from the corner and looked annoyed, while others started to laugh.

"Gladly, but not from you, I don't even think that my virginity would break if you did." He didn't say anything.

"You're just as perverted as Teruteru," said Sonia.

You looked at Teruteru, who grinned at you knowingly. "Stop that, that scares me."

After all this, you were teasing anyway, but more open and reserved with your jokes than before.

"Tell me, why have you always been so distant?", asked Teruteru, your closest friend and crush at the same time. "Experience."

Both of you were sitting in the meadow under a tree. It was spring and quite warm (A/N: NOT FOR ME;-;)

He sighed and sat a little closer to you. "Geez, if you get any closer, I'm scared," you said, looking at him.

"Is there a moment when you are not scared of me?" He asked. "Well ... yes, because Ilikeyoualot...," you murmured. "What did you say? I didn't understand you."

"Nothing." You were red.

"Well, I'll go home now." Teruteru stood up and blinked before leaving. But before he left, he turned his head to see you and said:

"I like you too."