[Hajime Hinata × Ultimate Assassin!Fem!Reader]

Requested by: gamxrgirl_

The Youtube video you see there is from me. I made it for his birthday.

_______________________________________

"Oh no, she's still alive. She looks so dirty with the stained guilt of strangers' stained blood," Hiyoko spat.

You felt everyone's eyes on you. They thought you are the monster that could be the killer in every trial, only because of your ultimate talent.

You still sit at the table because it was in the morning, breakfast started already. You sat down next to Hajime, who gave you an encouraging smile.

"You shouldn't take serious what Hiyoko is saying," Hajime said as the two of you were sitting in your cottage.

"It's not just Hiyoko, Hajime. It's everyone else. They think I want to kill everyone just because I'm one of the best assassins in the world. It's stressful," you said a bit downcast.

"Listen," he said in a soft but stern voice, "You don't need them, I am here for you, and I won't leave your side until this ridiculous game is over, understand?" You nodded, not knowing if you should cry because this is the cutest thing someone said to you or smile because he is one of the best human beings you've ever been able to meet.

The only thing you wanted to do was hugging him, so you did. On the bed sitting, you leaned forward and wrapped your arms around his neck and dug your face into it. You felt how that made your pulse beat faster. The same thing happened with a Hajime pulse when he detected your hug, motionless. When he regained consciousness, he warmly returned your hug.

You hugged each other without knowing how long you were sitting like that, both of you slowly broke apart because you and Hajime didn't want to say goodbye yet.

"It's time to say goodbye then," you said and sounded saddened by this. You felt a hand on your cheek and looked up to see into Hajime's eyes. His eyes narrowed but were still filled with warmth and kindness. You didn't notice how his face came near yours until you could feel his breathing.

"There is never a goodbye, only a see you again." You felt something pecking your lips for a brief second that you even desired more after it ended when you realized that Hajime kissed you.

He got ready to go, but you grabbed his arm, yet you just kept silent for a few seconds. You looked into his green eyes that you could look at for 24 hours. "I-is something wrong?" he asked, concerned, while he sat in front of you again.

Your hands reached his face while you pushed yourself to his lips to gain the lovely feeling from a minute ago once more. Of course, he kissed you back right away, without flinching.

He loved you unconditionally since the day he befriended you, and every day, his feeling increased.

When the kiss broke apart, you smiled at him. He went to his cottage while you laid down to go excited to sleep.

"A body has been discovered"

Everyone gathered at your cottage, the last one who arrived was Hajime Hinata. He stood there, in front of you, in front of your body on the floor, sabbed more than four times into your torso while blood ran from your mouth down to the ground. Your eyes were wide open but looked dull and scared.

Hajime had no other choice than investigate the body of the one he would have wanted to spend his whole life with. 

Time passed and everyone gathered to the trial room. "It probably was (Y/N), she is an assassin!", Hiyoko said. "Are you fucking lost in space? She is the one we were investigate about, you moron," Akane pointed out.

The only thing you heard Hiyoko murmuring was "Right..."

"I don't even have to hide it," Hajime heard Komaeda say. "I am the murderer of (Y/N)."

"But why..." Hajime tried to not show his sorrow over the fact that someone would actually kill her. "Because she was dangerous. Her Ultimate-Title was the Ultimate Assassin."

~

"I think she's waking up."

You tried to open your eyes. The first thing you saw was brightness which is why you had to close your eyes again briefly. "(Y/N)?"

When you heard your name you opened your eyes again. "Hajime." You sat up and wanted to stand up but Hajime pushed you down again. "Be careful, your circulation is not yet used to being awake."

You stared at him before pulling him to a hug. "Everyone waited for you to finally wake up."

_________________________________________

uhhh, pretty short and lamee, me sorry.