[Kokichi Ouma × F!DespairDisease!Reader]

Requested by: Captain__GunZawa

______________________________________

You ran down the corridors when you met a purple-haired boy. "You are (Y/N), aren't you?"

"You must be Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme," you answered briefly. "You sure have a good memory, Nishishi!"

You didn't say anything, you were waiting for an another answer. When he said nothing, you passed him.

"No 'Nice to meet you'? How cold you are, (Y/N)!" He said, without turning around. He had his arms behind his head. "See ya later, alligator!"

What a strange grape.

Every time he saw you, he grinned brightly. And every time he made fun of you with lies.

But he also had a nice side and you usually found her better than his asshole side, which he always showed.

Even though he was so bad to you often, you liked his presence, he didn't make you feel alone.

*Meanwhile at Monokuma, that hoe*

"These stupid beetles helped me a lot in the second game, which is a pity that I have to destroy th- oops!"

Instead of keeping the bugs in the bag, they feld.
 "Well shit."

The despair disease bugs ran in one direction, your room. While you were sleeping, you were unknowingly attacked by one of these beetles. The others disappeared as Monokuma grabbed them.

"Where the hell is the Liar Disease Bug? Oh, I don't really care, I'm going to sleep."

Monokuma went back to his room while you got extremely hot. Of course you couldn't really know, because you were sleeping.

The next day when everyone was eating, you got sick and hot again. You started to breathe hard and with every fast movement you became dizzy.

"(Y/N), what's the matter, aren't you feeling well?" Kaito asked. Everyone who was around turned to you with worry in their eyes.

"No, I'm fine, I just have to ..." You wanted to get up when you suddenly couldn't hold your own weight anymore and fell to the ground.

Everyone ran to you, trying to get you awake, but you didn't wake up in the next two days.

"She has the Liar Disease, which is caused by one of my bugs, which I accidentally released briefly, haha," Monokuma explained.

"Can anyone help her? She's still not awake, her whole body is glowing, and what the hell is the Liar Disease," Tsumugi asked nervously.

"Maybe I give her the antidote, but not now, otherwise it would be too boring, you'll see why it's called the Liar Disease." He disappeared.

Kokichi decided to go into your room and see how you were doing, because someone called out that you woke up.

"(N/N)! How are you?" He asked excited. "I never felt better, honestly," you answered in a hoarse voice.

Tsumugi and many others were with you to check on you. "I'm so glad you're so good!", said Kokichi.

"Just go away, I don't need you here," you said, and Kokichi's smile slowly disappeared.

"W-what? I thought we would have become something like friends maybe even more." - "Kokichi, now is not the time for your nonsense!" Tsumugi said.

"Kokichi, I saw you as a friend, I don't love you."

"Well, you just got friendzoned, mate," Kaito said with a big grin.

"Wait, didn't Monokuma say that she has the Liar Disease? Maybe that disease makes her telling lies!" Tenko explained her thoughts.

"She isn't right, I am fine." You breathed hard again and sweat ran down your head.

"(Y/N), I said, when we first met, 'see ya later, alligator', didn't I?", Kokichi asked you.

"No, you didn't say that. I didn't thought you were a weird grape after that."

"I'm so glad, you are just telling lies because of the disease. Wait, you thought I am a weird grape?"

You didn't answer. "I'm not tired, I don't wanna sleep, could you not let me sleep a bit?", you asked all of them.

"Sure, let's go to our rooms. Kokichi, you too!" Kokichi didn't really want to leave you, but at the end he went to his room.

Some members of the killing games visited you and built better relationships with you. Kokichi was the one who told you about his successful pranks every time.

------------------------------------

Bonus:

Kokichi: There is a bug!

Kaito: Funny, Kokichi, nice try.

Kirumi: Where?!

Kokichi: Yo, Kirumi, Kaito has dyed his hair blue.

Kaito: What the hell?!

Kirumi: What? Really? Your hair looks beautiful, Kaito!

...

Monokuma: Where the fuck is the Gullible Disease insect?!

---------