[Nagito Komaeda x Reader]

Requested by: @Keiomi

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT KXNDKX

________________________________________________

"Did you fall asleep in class again?"; Nagito asked you, holding your hand yawning in response to your mouth. He just chuckled and reached to your other hand, that rested on your lab. "You're so silly, you should go to sleep sooner."

"I wanted to but the studies kept me up, Ko!", you answered and rested your head on his shoulder while he stroked your hand with his thumb. "Promise me to sleep early today." - "I'll try."

Before Komaeda could respond to that, the bell rang. You mumbled curses because you didn't want to stand up. "Come on, these are the last periods, you'll get through this, I'm going to sit next to you, alright?" You just grumbled but went with him into the school building.

"Are you sleeping again?", You heard a voice next to you before you snapped out of your dreams. "I didn't eat the Donuts!", you shouted because you were still half-asleep. Everyone in class loked at you while your face turned slowly pink and then red.

"I'm- I'm sorry," was the only thing you said.

After school, you both walked home.

"Jesus, that was awkward!", Nagito said and giggled. "Shut the Hell up!", you said offended. You had to go the other way so you said goodbye to your boyfriend. "(Y/N), watch out!"; Komaeda shouted as you walked to the street while a car came by. Before you could react, it hit you.

He called the ambulance as fast as he could, of course it took some time until they arrived. He was allowed to drive with the ambulance to the hospital since he was your partner.

Your parents arrived and were still shocked when they heard, what happened. They tried ro ne the fastest to arrive at the hospital. "How is s/he? How is (Y/N)?!", Nagito heard your mother shout.

"Ma'am, please stay calm and sit down. Miss (L/N)'s boyfriend brought her/ him to the hospital, he's right there," explained a nurse calmly and showed to Komaeda who was sitting on a chair while wipping with his legs nervously.

"Nagito!" He looked up to the woman voice and saw your parents who didn't look like, they were the happiest. Of course not, their child was hit by a car.

"How are you feeling, Nagito? I'm sure it must have been horrible to see her/ him getting hit by that... careless driver." He just nodded and sighed.

He just wanted to get her/ him back home and want this nightmare to be over.

Some time passed until a doctor stood in front of those three. "Mister and Misses (L/N)?" Mentioned looked to the doctor and stood up as fast as possible.

"Doctor, s/he's fine, isn't that right?" The doctor fell silent and looked them dead in the eyes.

"I'm really sorry but... I don't think s/he's going to make it, (Y/N)'s body's too weak."

~

When Nagito came home, he passed the kitchen, his parents and everything. He went straight to his room. It was evening already but he didn't made the afford to turn on the lights. Nobody could even read his emotions if someone would stand right in front of him.

Nagito threw his bag to the corner of his room and fell into his bed, regardless how he lied on it. He lied on his bed, he didn't moved and just looked to his window before his vision blurred.

He let his guard down and started to cry, he cried harder than he would imagine that would be possible. His chest and eyes hurt with every tear that has been shed, it felt like forever until he felt dizzy and fell asleep.

The next day was a Saturday, so he didn't get up. Well, he planned it, at least. "Nagito Komaeda, get your ass up and go to school!", his father shouted when he got to his room.

"What? It's Saturday, are you out of your mind?"
"Aren't you in your mind? It's Friday, you lazy Dork! Now get up and grab your breakfast before you go!" His father left.

Nagito rubbed his eyes before looking at his phone, realizing that his father wasn't wrong, it was Friday.
"What the actual fuck?", he murmured.

He wanted to shut down his phone, but his background picture got him off guard. It was you, smiling at the camera with ice cream on your nose. Nagito almost broke down again so he tried not to think of it and grabbed his bag to be prepared.

On the way to school, he only looked at the dirt. He actually walked the school path always with you.
"Nagito!" He turned around and saw you. You were running as fast as you could and were heavily panding, when you approached him. "Why didn- ... didn't you wa- wait for me?", you said, still grabbing for air.

"(Y/N)..." His eyes started to water again and he hugged you stormily. "(Y/N)! Tell me I'm dreaming, oh my God."

You couldn't tell what was wrong with him, but you didn't question it, you just tried to calm him down.

Nagito couldn't explain, how that was possible. Did he just dream? He saw you yawning and said: "Did you fall asleep in class again?"; Nagito asked you, holding your hand yawning in response to your mouth.

He just chuckled and reached to your other hand, that rested on your lab. "You're so silly, you should go to sleep sooner."

He stood still for a moment. It was faniliar to him and he thought he was going crazy. "I wanted to but the studied kept me up, Ko!", you answered and rested your head on his shoulder.
"Just... just go to sleep earlier today," he just responded before it rang to the next period.

You fell asleep in class and said the same thing like yesterday, when he woke you up.

"Goodbye, Nagito!" When you tried to cross the street, Nagito held you back. There was no car this time, but Nagito was still anxious.

"What is it?", you asked him. "How about you come with me, I really want to spend time with you again. Maybe we can go to an amusement park."

You agreed and you planned where to go. You took the nearest park and you both were excited.

Everything was fine that day, even you weren't as tired as before until you, Nagito and (Y/N), went to the Ferris wheel, that collapsed.

Nagito survived it, but you didn't. Nagito was still in the hospital. He fell asleep in the hospital bed before waking up in his room again.

"Nagito, get your ass up and go to school!" Was the only thing he heard after waking up.

Every day was like this and every day you died. How was that possible? Nagito was going crazy.

He didn't count the days that has actually passed so he didn't know how many times he woke up to the same crisis.

This time, he wanted to change one thing, only one thing.

"Goodbye, Nagito!", you said and went to cross the street. Wenn the car was about to hit you, Nagito ran to you, pushed you away and let himself getting hit by the car.

___________________________________________

R.I.P.