[Celestia Ludenberg × Fem!Childish!Reader]

Requested by: Plit-plat

______________________________________

"Celestia, here I am! Look, right here!", You exclaimed from a distance and jumped excitedly.

Your girlfriend turned around in astonishment and had to sigh inside, but still smiled.

Because it had gotten quite cold and the first raindrops were falling, there were many puddles and people wearing jackets.

You arrived at your girlfriend and smiled.

"You're late ... again," said Celestia, looking (down/up) at you monotonously.

"This is the third time this week! Let me guess, you jumped in puddles?"

You laughed nervously and smiled innocently. "I'm really sorry, Celes, that won't happen again!", You said. You walked past her, hoping not to be late for school.

This time, Celestia sighed loudly and followed you.

You two were not in the same class, yet you saw each other in the break.

"Oh damn, I have to go to a short meeting, I'm sorry, Celestia," you said hastily.

"Will it take a long time?" "Not really, but we'll see each other in the second break if it's not this one."

You wanted to run when you stumbled over your own feet but Celestia could still hold you.

"When is the wedding?", Aoi asked loudly. behind her were other students from Celestia's class.

You let go of each other. Since they couldn't see your red face, you take advantage of this and went straight to the meeting.

It was a simple gathering where the class representative talked about some of the school's problems. Mostly it was the same problems as always.

"... and we thought that all the students had to sign a sheet where the teachers know when and who went to the bathroom," a class representative from the other class said.

"Where's the point in it?", You asked. "If there's vandalism in the bathrooms, at least we'll know who it was." "But what if students forget it, or what if two students happened to go to the bathroom at the same time? One of them gets punished even though it may have been the other one!"

So the whole discussion continued, but you weren't listened to. After all, you were the most childish person in Hope's Peak so you weren't taken seriously. Not even as a class representative.

In the second break, the discussion continued and all you could think of was Celestia.

"Well, that I understand correctly," said Celestia. "The discussion was about toilets?"
"Something like that, yes," you answered nervously.

"Well, anyway, let's go to my house, then we can do something," you said excitedly.

"Do I have to play with you and your dollhouse again?", Celestia asked a little annoyed.

"Actually, I thought of something better." You winked at her. "You know? I never appreciate my girlfriend, I mean, your face is freaking adorable and I bet the rest of you, too," Celestia blushed.

"Are you... blushing?", you asked a bit surprised.

"What, no!"

"Did I get the hardcore, total badass Celestia to blush?", you teased her.

"No, it's.... it's the cold!", Celestia sought an excuse and did not look into your eyes.

"Oh? It's the cold? So it's not that I told you that your face is freaking adorable and that I bet that the rest of you is too?", you asked with a grin.

She blushed harder. "N-No, now shut up and let's go."

She pulled you by the arm and pulled you with her. While she was still blushing, you were smiling at her reaction.

_____________________________________

It's so short and not good smh.