[Teruteru Hanamura × Soulmate!Reader]

Requested by: True_Gentleman

Soulmate Au where your soulmate or you dreams about what your or their soulmate did the whole day.

It's a female reader, the account didn't say what gender the reader should have but well...
______________________________________

'Come on (Y/N), get yourself together,' you thought as you tried to listen to the teacher, but you failed.

"Ultimate Insomnia (Y/N) (L/N), would you be so kind to explain this equation to me? That wouldn't be a problem for you if you had listened to me, am I right?" The teacher tried to expose you, only you weren't as stupid as he thought.

You explained it to him and added at the end: "If you try to embarrass me in front of the whole class, you should look for something other than exposing me for not listening."

After the teacher stammered something, he continued the lesson. Of course, you still couldn't concentrate.

After the lesson, you went to the library to check the topic for yourself, because you only half listened.

You tried to put the letters together and make a sentence, but your eyes were heavy and your head hurt. It didn't work.

Even if your eyes were so heavy when you tried to sleep, you couldn't fall asleep or only get 1-3 hours of sleep.

It was a pain in the ass.

If it's not enough, your mother, father or teachers in all schools told you about soul mates. Everyone has one to find, but your problem was that you couldn't find one if you didn't even get some sleep.

But if you sleep, you only know fragments of what happened in the dream. To be more specific, what your soul mate did that day.

You weren't really keen on finding your soul mate, since you have to manage school and a good graduation.

"(Y/N), are you here? Oh, (Y/N) should not fall asleep in the library!" Said a student from the other class, Ibuki Mioda.

"Maybe you're right. Come on, I'll buy a soda for us both. If I move a bit I'm sure I'll be less tired," you said to her, took her arm and walked to the vending machine farther away from the school.

"Ibuki remembers this vending machine. When a classmate wanted a soda he got all sodas out of it because of his Ultimate Luck." You threw two coins in it while listening to her.

Unfortunately, the machine worked perfectly so you only got 2 sodas instead of 45. You went back to school while listening to Ibuki.

"... and then he said that he even likes to be tied up by a guy, what a weirdo, isn't he?" She laughed heartily and drank her lemonade while you didn't even open yours.

"So he is just peverted?", you asked, going to the library again. "Well, yeah. His name is Teruteru Hanamura, I think you know him."

She looked at her watch. "Oh my, I have to go to the music class, I'll see you tomorrow, okay? C'ya!" She ran away.

~~

It was evening, Teruteru was restless in his bed. "Fall asleep, you idiot!" he thought to himself and rolled around.

Each time he was excited again when he could see in his dreams some activities of his soulmate. At the end he finally fell asleep.

Only for you it was difficult. You sat on your bed with an algebra book in your hand and tried to understand the school stuff. "Who needs that crap?", you mumbled as you chewed on your pen.

"(N/N)!", Called your mother the umpteenth time. "Isn't it time for you to sleep?"
"You know how bad my sleep is so stop trying to get me to sleep." Your mother looked at you before leaving your room.

~~

Teruteru went to Ibuki the next day to ask her about his soulmate.

"Who were you yesterday with?" He asked. "So first Ibuki came to school with Sonia and then Ibuki was only a short time with Mikan, because Ibuki's fingers hurt from playing the gui-"

"No, I meant after school. You actually have music lessons but before that you were with someone, weren't you?"

"Ah, yes yes, it was (Y/N) (L/N) from the other class. She's the Ultimate Insomnia. Her classroom is the last door of the corridor."

Teruteru asked her a little more about your appearance before going to his table. He decided to stand in front of your class during the break to finally meet his soulmate.

Said and done. During the break, he was in front of your class. Teruteru saw a lot of students leave but none of them were you.

He looked into the class and saw a person with (H/C) hair who had delved into a book.

He went confidently to your table. "Hello, (Y/N). Good to meet you!" He smiled softly at you while you looked at him confused. "And you are?", you asked.

"I am Teruteru Hanamura, your Soulmate!"