[Kazuichi Souda X Reader] The Artist

Soulmate AU where when you write something on your skin, it will show up on your soul mates skin too.
______________________________________

You looked at all the colors on your table that you always used. You were the Ultimate Artist.

Your canvas was your own body. You knew that if you drew on your skin, it would also appear on the skin of your soulmate.

At some point you would meet your soulmate already, but not today or tomorrow, it probably took longer than you can imagine.

Kazuichi, on the other hand, whenever he came home from school, either sat at his table or on his bed and looked at all the lines on his arms or anywhere else you drew.

He thought it was breathtaking how creatively you painted on your body and in the end it created a pretty picture.

You both didn't know that you were in the same class. It was desperate because many of your classmates had the theory that you were both soulmates, only you two were too stubborn to admit or to prove it.

The lessons were as always too boring for you. You had to admit that you didn't feel like looking for your soul mate.

What if it was someone who doesn't like your pictures at all or is a pretty asshole who likes to beat his partners? So many negative things went through your mind about your soulmate.

Meanwhile, Kazuichi thought about either the lesson or his soul mate. The paintings on his skin fascinated him and he loved to watch them being painted.

You sat on a bench with Sonia during school break and you started to talk about many topics, such as boys or girls.

"I mean, imagine that you're actually in love with the same gender and your soulmate is the opposite gender," Sonia said, chuckling at her own fantasy.

"That would be pretty sad, I think, then fate would hate me very much, wouldn't it?", You said and leaned back.

"Pretty much," she said, pausing briefly. "Why do you always have longer sleeves? Everyone should be able to see your drawings, they are very beautiful!"

"My soul mate can wait quietly for me, I'm in no hurry to meet him or her." You close your eyes for a moment, but someone was standing in front of the sun, which is why you opened your eyes.

"Hello, Kazuichi," Sonia piped, playing with her hair. It's not a mistake and it is not the fault of the autocorrection, Sonia has fallen in love with Kazuichi.

"Morning, Sonia," he answered. Sonia sat down so he could sit in the middle, but you didn't care and you closed your eyes again.

"Have you found your soul mate, Kazuichi?" Sonia asked to build a conversation. "No not yet."

You got up and went to class, so as not to disturb the two in their conversation.

You were not the only one there, but Fuyuhiko was sitting in his seat, staring out the window, Peko sitting behind him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked rudely. "I could ask myself the same thing, Mister-I-Am-To-Little-For-My-Soulmate."

"What did you say, you fucking idiot?" He slammed his hand on his desk. "You understood me, now leave me alone, I don't want to listen to your talk," you replied, sitting down and listening to music.

When your classmates came to class, you knew the break was over, so you turned off your phone. As soon as the school was over for you, you went home and took a shower first, because the heat got you done.

In the kitchen, your mother said, "Sweetheart, would you be so kind as to buy some groceries for me? I probably forgot some ingredients."

You took a pen, but you didn't find a piece of paper, so you wrote on your arm. You went by bike to the corresponding shops and shopping stalls.

Kazuichi, of course, noticed the list on his arm and got an idea: Because you were crossing the food after the series, he went to the nearest store where you would go.

He waited in the doorway, left his sleeves up, and looked around everywhere to see if the people in the shop had written something on their arms.

Meanwhile, you looked in front of the store where Kazuichi was, on the last thing you have to buy, put down your sleeves again and went to the store.

"Hey, Kazuichi," you greeted the puzzled-looking boy who seemed to notice you only now. "Oh, hello, (Y/N) What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I paint my nails and live here, you know? Well, what do you do in a shop, you idiot?", You answered his stupid question.

"Oh, yes, right, I'll go again, see you soon!" You looked confused after him, finished buying groceries and went home.

______________________________________

I am really sorry that nothing came for so long, I had a writer's block.

If you want a second part, let me know.