[Kiyotaka Ishimaru X Soulmate!Reader] Bite me!

Soulmate AU

You and your soulmate see colours for the first time when you touch each other.

Requested by: Gaslynn
______________________________________

"(Y/N), stop immediately, you've dumped your garbage next to the bin instead in it," he shouted.

You acted as if you hadn't heard anything and went on. You heard fast steps and loud breathing. "Kiyotaka, don't bother me, I've got enough on my mind." You looked into his gray eyes. The eyes probably had colors, but you couldn't see it because you didn't find your Soulmate.

He leaned against his knees, gasped and put a hand on his chest. "You're pretty unsportsmanlike, you know that?" Without paying attention to him you disappeared in the cafeteria and ate something before you went to class.

"Ishimaru-kun, would you be so kind as to be on the lookout for a while, I have to do something quick in the staff room," the teacher said and disappeared from the door.

"(Y/N), get your chewing gum out of your mouth, it's not allowed to chew chewing gum during the lesson," Kiyotaka shouted, pointing at you. "Bite me!" You turned to the window and chewed provocatively on your chewing gum.

"I'll tell the teacher if you don't spit it out right away." After threatening you, you said: "As you wish, my lord!"
As you desired, you spit your chewed gum, but on the floor and a few people in the class began to laugh.

It was worth it, because you could look into the gray, disgusted face of your classmate. "Leave me alone now, asshole."

Of course, as might be expected, Kiyotaka told the teacher everything negative that you did before his eye and you had to be in detention after school. The one who had to take care of you was Kiyotaka, the one you least liked.

During the break you sat on one of the benches and read a book while Makoto came to you. "What do you want from me?", You asked without looking up.

"As nice as ever," he mumbled to himself, "have you found your soulmate yet?"
"Have you already?", You asked him back and put away your book.

"Yes, hard to believe, my soulmate was at my side the whole time."
"Kiyoko? Because she was the only one who ever will and wanted to talk to you." He snapped his fingers in front of your forehead, which hurt you for a moment.

After school, you went as ordered to the detention room, where Kiyotaka was waiting for you.

"Sit down and be quiet until it rings." You didn't say anything, just look around, as always. It was either white, gray or black in front of your eye and that made you sick. In this world where you were born and you absolutely needed a soulmate, you hated. You always thought 'My soulmate probably lives on the other side of the world or something'.

"What are you thinking about?" Kiyotaka asked. Not in this severe tone, but in a worried, gentle tone that gives you goose bumps. "I- I ... well ... shouldn't I be quiet until it rings?"

He got up and stood in front of your table. "That's what I said, but you have my permission to talk. Did you just think of your soulmate?"
"No, why should I. Either s/he shows up or s/he can stay away from me, I don't really care," you said coldly, avoiding eye contact.

"I feel you. I'm doing it all because it's the only thing that distracts me from my soulmate. The gray in front of me is so boring and stabbing my back that it hurts, I hate to see that color every day and nothing else. "

You didn't know what to say because you didn't think that Kiyotaka was just a teacher's favorite, because on the one hand, it's his talent, and on the other, it distracts him from his soulmate. "I hope you'll find your soulmate soon." To show him that you are serious, you tried to grab his hand and stroke the back of his hand with your thumb.

After you did that, your worlds became colorful in an instant. You could look into his eyes without seeing that gray sting. "Your eyes are red," you said murmuring and grinning, "So you're my soulmate, I pity you."
"Keep your mouth shut!" With a grip he pulled you to him and kissed you passionately.

______________________________________

I hate that chapter, eww.