[Hajime Hinata × Short!F!Reader]

Requested by: ---SweetMagic---

I love my best boy so I really had motivation for this one.
______________________________________

You were on the way to your class with a box in your hand. "Hey Shorty, everything's all right?", Akane asked and you began to pout. "Don't call me shorty, I can't help being this small."

"Anyway, what's in the the box in your hand?" She asked you and you both went to class. "Did you bake something for us again?"

"Well, yes I did, but I'm not really proud of it." When you lifted the lid so that everyone could see it, cupcakes appeared with certain decorations.

"What do you think you're not proud, they look great! And what are these cupcake decorations?" Sonia asked, looking at your cupcakes with wide eyes.

"I've put on every cupcake a special decoration so that each of them fits one of you, rather your talents - for example, Sonia's cupcake has a crown as a decoration." You took that particular cupcake and showed it.

Everyone looked surprised at your cupcakes, only they were confused. "Why aren't you proud of them then?"

"I couldn't find a decoration for some people." Your eyes flickered to Hajime. He and the others understood.

"How about we all bake together, or just a few with you? Everyone would do what they like the most, then you don't need to worry anymore," Mahiru said and some of your classmates nodded in agreement.

"This sounds fantastic!"

What you and Hajime didn't know was that some of your classmates had the goal of bringing you and Hajime closer. They often saw how you both looked at each other or how often you interacted with each other.

"Hajime, why don't you want to join us? It would be fun!", you asked him and tried to change his mind.

"I don't know, I have the feeling I wouldn't fit, you all have great talents and I? I forgot mine."

"That has absolutely nothing to do with talents, trust me, we just want to bake and baking is fun. Please?" He sighed.

"All right, I'll come and join you, okay?" You nodded and had a big grin on your face while he blushed to death.

Later that day some of your classmates include Hajime were at your house, specifically in your baking room.

"On the shelf over there are recipes, if you need help, do not be afraid to ask." You put yourself somewhere where you could keep an eye on everyone.

"Hey (Y/N), why don't you stand next to Hajime and help him while we bake, he's the clumsier of us and doesn't even know what he wants to make," Sonia shouted and chuckled.

"I thought that was Mikan," Hajime muttered, looking slightly offended. "Oh, come on, as far as I know you never really baked, Mikan did," you answered and smiled at him. He, of course, blushed and looked at the floor.

After a short time everybody started to bake, but always had some fun. "No, no Hajime, first the sugar!"

"Ugh, I don't get it, sometimes I think I can't remember my talent because I don't have one." He looked very stressed. He just wanted to impress you and he didn't want you to think he is a completely loser.

You noticed how stressed he looked. You took a handful of flour and threw it at him. Everyone fell silent, but giggled shortly thereafter.

"Oops, it fell from my hand." You laughed at his expression. He also took a handful of flour and threw it to you. This resulted in a flour fight and nobody really baked anymore.

It was time everyone had to go. "Thanks, (Y / N), that was a great evening, we should repeat that someday," the Ultimates thanked you.

"We really should, be careful when you go home, see you tomorrow!" They went out of the room but Hajime were still there.

"It was really great, Shorty. Thank you for trying so hard to teach me something and not getting desperate because of me," he said, smiling gently at you. You pouted at that nickname but not for long.

"It's okay, your presence is really calming even if you don't know." It was silent for a short while until Hajime bent down and kissed your cheek. He clearly heard you laughing at him because he had to bend down for this.

Little did you two know that your classmates hadn't disappeared and saw what was happening. Of course, they grinned and finally left.

"I'll go then, good night, (Y/N)." When he left, you felt a little sad that you couldn't really bake anything with him, but you had a little idea.

~~

"I'm so proud of you that you finally took the first step!" Sonia said excitedly. Hajime had to listen to so much the next day that he was so confused he got migraines.

When he wanted to say something, you came to the classroom. Everyone looked to you and some slipped a crooked grin. "What's going on here? Who's dying? Hiyoko, what have you done again?", you asked in confusion. "I-I didn't do something, what the fuck?!"

You sat down on your seat. The people who addressed Hajime also wanted to talk to you but when Chisa came in, the class started and every had to sit down.

During the break, you went to Hajime's table. "Would you like to eat with me?", you asked. "S-Sure, let's go outside." He took you by the hand as you two went outside.

When you sat down somewhere, you couldn't help but smiling. "Why are you smiling? Have I got something on my face?" He touched his face but you held him by the arm to stop him.

"No you don't have something on your face, it looks as cute as ever, I have only one small thing I have for you." As you rummaged in your pocket, Hajime blushed red as a tomato as you commented his face.

You took out a Bentobox and opened it. "I made Kusamochi for you, I heard you like them," you explained.

"F-For me? You didn't have to do this, I-"
"I insist that you at least try one of the Kusamochis," you interrupted him and handed him the box. He demurred to take one, but he did it for you.

He ate one and you looked impatiently to him. "They are really good, you are such a talent in baking, thank you, (Y/N)." You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You would be such a sweet couple, when will you finally come together?" You both jumped and looked at your classmates.

"W-What?" Hajime asked confused, looked at first at them and then at you. You raised your shoulders.

"Don't act so innocent, you two are hopelessly in love with each other and you can see that," said Komaeda.

"Well, I very much hope that Hajime likes me romantically," you said, chuckling for a moment. "(Y/N) is my girlfriend," Hajime explained and laughed with you.