[Peko Pekoyama × Fem!VeryGay!Reader]

Requested by: SHSL_STEMGIRL11037

I love Peko, I'm literally very gay for her, lucky me that Shsl Stemgirl requested this, thanks.

Furthermore, I hope that the oneshot somehow fits your request because I was low-key confused.
______________________________________

"Peko!", You shouted through the class and approached the white-haired, who made no move.

"Peko, are you eating lunch with me today?" You asked her, waiting for her answer.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N), but Young Master will not be around, so unfortunately I have to decline," she replied monotonously. Your lips pulled down briefly.

'Young Master this, Young Master that. Can this Young Master not finally get out of her head?', You thought and looked a little hurt at Peko.

"What is it? Are you hurt because you can not eat with your fucking crush, or what, dumbass," Fuyuhiko said, looking disgusted.

"W-What are you talking about? I'm a girl, w-why should I love an another girl? Idiot!" You answered, blushing and sitting down at your table.

'Maybe he's right ... No, he's not right, I'm not a lesbian! Or am I?' At your thought, you caught your hair and slammed your head against the tabletop.

"Alright, kids, the class starts!" Chisa said, drawing attention, but not from you. You tried to look at Peko without being caught.

Unknowingly, your heart pounded faster and you were pink around the ears.

You were not caught, but you were aware that such a reaction was not normal, most not when you look at a friend.

As expected, you sat alone in the lunch break in the cafeteria and ate. "May I sit down here?"

You looked up and saw the blonde princess in front of you. You nodded and gazed back at your half-eaten food.

"You should eat normally, it is unhealthy for you to skip or not eat your meals," Sonia said, trying to cheer you up with an encouraging smile.

You didn't answer and just looked at her. You sighed and dumped the food away from you. "Peko is my best friend and doesn't even have the time to talk to me because her great Master does not let her talk to me," you say, and put your face in your hands.

"Although I know that Fuyuhiko is quite a jerk, but banning the conversation with Peko with someone else doesn't even sound like Fuyuhiko," Sonia said.

"Fuyuhiko says I'm not a good influence on Peko. He generally doesn't like homosexuals because of his parents and his family, and because I'm more with Peko, he strips me off as gay and so has a reason to keep me from her."

"Are you gay?" Sonia asked, grinning slightly. You slightly gasped, didn't know the answer, so you just started stammering until Sonia started to laugh.

"Actually, that was just a joke, but if I listen to you that way, I feel like you're really in love with Peko, even if it's a little bit murky." You were like dumbfounded.

It may be that you liked Peko very much because you talk to her much more but be in love with her? That might explain the reaction, but you never really knew that you could fell in love with girls.

That went through your mind all day long. When you wanted to go home, you saw Peko walking in front of you, alone.

You ran a little faster to grab her by the shoulder to grab her attention, when she thought you were someone who wanted to attack her, she pinned you to the nearest wall.

Her elbow was in your throat and your faces weren't that far away from each other. Only when she saw who she pinned against the wall, she let go of you.

"What does it take to sneak up on you from behind, (Y / N)? I could have seriously hurt you," Peko said, but that didn't let you miss the chance to make this moment even more embarrassing.

"You look pretty hot when you're mad, Peko." She jumped up and looked at you dumbfounded while you just smiled innocently.

"Pardon?", she asked, but you just kept going, meaning as an excuse that you needed to go home urgently.

You told Sonia the next morning, which started to grin more and more. She came up with an idea because she didn't want to see her OTP walking past each other.

"Peko, (Y/N), can I talk to you for a second," Sonia said and walked over to you two.

"Do you have time at 5pm tomorrow?" Sonia asked, pointing on you. You agreed.

"What about you?" She looked over Peko. "I think so," Peko answered.

"Well, I'm not, go without me, have fun on your date." Sonia went to her place and pretended that nothing had happened.

Peko and you looked at each other when you said: "Did she just-"

"Yes!", Peko said, "Well then, I see you tomorrow at 5 pm, (Y/N)"

______________________________________

My inspiration is still dead and I hate this oneshot, please forgive me.