[Yandere!Mikan Tsumiki × F!Reader]

Requested by: HatsuneSnowMiku15

Plays on the Island

I'm eating chocolate in my bed while writing this. Yeesh. This Oneshot is not the best, oof.
_____________________________________

You turned around because you heard a thud, only seeing Mikan felt over her own feet.

She was odd and you like it. She was really shy when you were around, it was cute, you thought.

"Mikan, are you alright?", You said when you went to help her up.
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for your c-concern, (Y/N)." She smiled at you before she walked away quickly.

"She's so weird, why must she be the one who treats us as a doctor?" Hiyoko exclaimed with an annoyed expression.

"Excuse me, but who called Snow White to announce yourself, dwarf?", you said sourly.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that, you fat ass bitch?" Hiyoko blushed at your insult.

"Not the one who wants you here." You went to Mikan's house. "(Y-Y/N)? What are you doing here? It's already dinner?" She looked at the clock.

"Ah, no no it's not time for dinner, yet. I just wanted to talk a bit with you since you are my friend." You smiled while she blushed and went to the side to let you in.

"I just indirectly told Hiyoko my opinion and I feel great!" You said as you threw yourself on her bed.

"Why? Did she offend you?" She said firmly. You thought you saw blood lust in her eyes, but you must have been mistaken.

"No, no, but I heard her talk bad about you behind your back so I had to intervene."

She blushed before she started to smile. "Never was a girl like you so nice to me, I love you so much."

It was quiet for a moment before Mikan understood what she just said. "I-I mean, I love you as a f-friend I never had."

"It's okay, you don't have to explain it. We have to go anyways, it's almost time for dinner. Let's go!"

You took Mikan by the hand to go with her to the others, without knowing how it was Mikan.

Nobody said anything at the dining table, some talked softly and others just ate. "Hey you dirty idiot, I'm sitting there!"

Everyone turned to the noise that only Hiyoko could do. "I'm sorry, will not happen aga-"

"Stay seated!" You said angrily. "What?", Hiyoko and Mikan asked in different tones.

"I said, stay seated. Do not let a female version of Donald Trump pull you down, you were the first one, and you stay there!"

Hiyoko kept insulting you and turning you down. You didn't let yourself down, but it was still too much for Mikan.

During the night, when everyone had to sleep, Mikan wrote a note for Hiyoko.

Hey, Hiyoko.
I need help with my pictures, could you possibly come to the beach?
In love,
Mahiru.

Mikan went out, knocked on Hiyoko's door, shoved the note under the door as fast as possible and ran to the beach after getting a knife.

Of course, Mikan hid so Hiyoko couldn't run away. "Mahiru? Mahiru! Where are you, I am here for you!"

"She's not here!" Mikan stabbed her in the shoulder to let her scream. She fell on the sand.
"Scream as much as you want, nobody will save you, you cunt."
Hiyoko looked at her, terrified. "M-Mikan, what the heck?"

"Oh, you know my name? What a miracle, I thought you were as smart as my foot." Hiyoko noticed how Mikan's speeking. She wasn't stuttering.

"You weren't really nice to (Y/N), were you? I didn't like your little names you gave her." Hiyoko couldn't say anything, she was afraid, she was frozen.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you, you'll die from shock I'm sure of it." Mikan stabbed her in her leg, twisted the knife slowly and grinned. They couldn't unhear her scream but nobody was there to stop Mikan.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult (Y/N). Let me go, please." Tears ran over her face, it looked like sweat to Mikan. "But where's the fun in that?"

~~~

"And the culprit is Mikan Tsumiki. You killed Hiyoko Sayonji," screamed Hajime.

"That's right. I did it for my undying love for (Y/N). Hiyoki was a little bitch to her so I had to." Mikan looked out of character to you. She wasn't like that girl in your memories.

"Give me the punishment I deserve. I love you, (N/N). Not as a friend, not as a sister. I just love you."

You saw her die, you saw how, you didn't know what to feel.

She was gone

~~~

Bonus:

Mikan: bitch, I'm still alive, lemme fuck my (Y/N).

Hajime: don't 'bitch' me, (Y/N)'s in the kitchen and eats all my chocolate.

(Y/N): HELL YES I AM.