[Royal!Hajime Hinata × Fem!Reader] Pt. 2

I just wanted to say something real quick: If I won't do your request, please don't be upset. Either I'm not motivated to write a story like that or I have no idea how to write it;-;

Requested by: Many of you wanted a second part, so here we go.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"(Y/N), you will be executed for endeavoring to kill one of the regal successors!", said one of the imperial gatekeepers, one of the numerous who misconstrued everything.

"Listen to me, I didn't do anything like that, I just served the tea that was given to me-"

"Be quiet!" You recoiled. You bowed on the floor by Hajime Hinata, who drank the served tea and tumbled to the floor.

"Men, take her to a dungeon where she will be shown how it's going on here before she gives us details about the tea!!" Frozen, you weren't conscious of how people were taking you. You stared at Hajime, but Sonia came and glanced at you with a smile.

The men tossed you into the cellar, where only stroke was scattered on the floor.

~~~

Hajime woke up gradually, but at first, his visibility was still swirling, then his eyes closed again as he was bright-sensitive.

"P-Prince Hajime? You are awake, aren't you?"; Sonia aimed at the court ladies "Move forward, get the court doctor, what are you hoping for!" commanded Princess Sonia.

The court women hurried away. "They are so uncompetitive," said the Princess and shook her head in disappointment.

"Where is (Y/N)?" It became the first request which Prince Hajime had applied for.

Sonia stared at him bizarrely, however she got control of herself, started coughing and said, "She was taken away, she is a disgrace to the women of the Court. How can one like her insert poison in our tea?"

"You must be teasing me, she wouldn't do that," Prince Hajime attempted to justify, and got up, but hissed from the moment his body burned.

"Everybody assumed that she is not able to, but then look at yourself! You might have passed away!" Prince Hajime couldn't do much more after the physician presented at the courthouse.

"Lord! How are you? Have you got a migraine or whatsoever?", questions the physician and examines the heartbeat of Prince Hajime while he lied.

"I'm all right, but what about Court Lady (Y/N)?"

"Don't worry, Your Highness, she's bound to be sentenced to death in hardly any time," the physician said, all without reservation. Prince Hajime shot up straight away and the physician and princess Sonia were startled by that. "What did you just say? It shouldn't be like that. I would like to see her!"

"This is unimaginable," Princess Sonia interjected now and even stood up, her lower gown dropped to the ground, "You honestly intend to go to this criminal? Are you not sure of what may have transpired to you, Your Excellency?"

"Yet unless you choose to go to her, Your Majesty, the Emperor may not tolerate it," the physician said. Future king Hajime, stunned and perplexed, dropped slowly back on the imperial bed.

"I'm thrilled with how you have come to a rational conclusion, Prince Hajime. However, I will now go to my room to offer you rest. Farewell." Princess Sonia left the room of the crown prince and couldn't withhold her devilish grin any longer.

"What could be so entertaining?" a sound she didn't recognize questioned. The overjoyed princess glanced at the sarcastic tone and saw an elderly lady in court ladies' clothing. She was wearing her raven black hair in a magnificent bun with a few strings of hair coming out which highlighted her still youthful face.