[Kokichi Ouma X Mastermind!Reader] Humanity

Requested by: Weirdos_Like_Hoodies

______________________________________

"(Y/N), aren't you feeling well?", Kokichi asked, standing next to you.

You were in the classroom and had to watch the first execution. It was awful, but for you it was nothing but entertaining

You thought it was funny how much the others fell into despair and tried everything to quit this game. Once they tried and killed someone, it was always predictable that the killer would be killed. Even during the execution they have despair in their eyes.

After all, you were the mastermind.

"W-what? What do you think? Someone was just executed and we had to watch," you replied with fake tears in your eyes.

"Oh, yes ~. If you want, I can accompany you to your room. You look pretty tired."

You looked at him skeptically. He was one of the best liars you've ever met.

Except for a few exceptions.

You agreed to his offer, hoping not to be lied to. (A/N: DiD sOmEoNe SaY HoPe?!)

Both of you walked down the hall without a single murmur. You were a lot more reserved than usual. Even if you were the mastermind, you were afraid to be rejected.

You hated humanity. You hated all the people who were alive. You hated all who were not desperate. But with Kokichi, you felt different. You didn't feel so closed.

When you were at your door, Kokichi wanted to say goodbye and go to his own room when you said, "C-Can-t you stay a little longer with me? -I-I mean -..."

"I would love that," he interrupted, smiling at you. You smiled back, opened the door to the room and walked in with Kokichi.

Kokichi threw himself on your bed and gave a loud sigh. "How can you always be alone? I could not do that, that would be too boring for me. I prefer to annoy others. It's funny when they're desperate because of me," he said, laughing.

You winced at the word 'desperate'. "Well, haha, you're good at it."

He sat up and put on a worried face. "Something is pretty fishy, you're hiding something, huh?"

Your heart stopped for a moment. Does he know? If he should know, you had to do something fast.

"Come on, (Y/N), don't look that way. That was just a joke, a lie!", he said very quickly.

You exhaled unobtrusively and look at the little leader. "Stop it, you scared me, please don't do that again."

"Nishishi~ I'm sorry." He grinned diabolically and got up after a while.

"I'll go to my room. If you need something or get scared, just knock on my door." He patted your head and mumbled a "Goodbye" before he went to his room.

You had a strange feeling in your stomach. A feeling like something is flying around in your stomach.  (A/N: No, you're not pregnant... hopefully)

In the near future, you were more often together, talking a lot and often laughing when it suited you, even after the whole class trials. Sometimes Kokichi showed you his pranks or how much he got on others' nerves.

You built a strong feeling to him. You wanted to protect him from the killing game. You still wanted to try not to let him know you were the mastermind. You didn't want to lose him.

You wanted to tell him that you are the mastermind, but you never had the opportunity.

"Kokichi, can we talk for a minute? It's very, very important," you said firmly, looking him straight in the eye.

He looked a little scared, but he agreed and went to your room with you, both of you sitting on your bed.

"Shoot!" Kokichi said smiling as usual.

"So, you're the only person who's really close to me, and I have the feeling of being at home and safe in your environment, and I always have that weird feeling when I talk to you, it feels like as if my stomach would explode, but what I really wanted to say -.... " You were interrupted by two pairs of lips on yours.

Before you could return, he let go of you again with a red veil around his nose. "I-I wanted to do that all the time, it felt right for me."

You blushed, but smiled a little. "What else did you want to say?" Kokichi asked curiously.

You took a deep breath in and out before you answered: "I'm the mastermind of the whole killing game."

"I know it already," Kokichi said calmly. "W-What?"

"I mean, you've often scared yourself by the word 'mastermind' and are pretty bad at lying. I saw that the night announcement came after you pushed a button on a remote or something. I'm not that stupid," he said, grinning, "I also read your mastermind diary, which you hide in your drawer. You were in the bathroom for a moment."

You were relieved that he didn't repulse you. From that moment on you have been sure that he isn't like the other people who deserve to suffer.

"Are we like a couple or something?" You asked shyly.

"If you would not mind, gladly." He kissed you on the cheek and smiled.

~Timu Skipu~

In the sixth trial, Shuichi Saihara wanted to find out who the mastermind was.

"And the mastermind is (Y/N) (L/N), The Ultimate (Y/T)," he shouted and pointed on you.

"I-I'm not. I'm not the mastermind," you tried to make excuses.

"Because I'm the mastermind," Kokichi exclaimed from his seat.

"Kokichi..."

"You are wrong. (Y/N) isn't the mastermind, it's me," He came up to you and grabbed you as if you were his hostage. (A/N: I don't know how to say this)

He walked slowly towards the exit until he piggybacked you and ran to his room.

____________________________

I hate this, but not him, bye.