[Hajime × OJ!Reader]

Requested by: Nack222

I waited for this request too long.
What have I done...
______________________________________

Ultimate Orange Juice.

You could turn yourself into an orange juice, even if it sounds weird, it's true.

If somebody gets annoying, you would distract him and turn you into an orange juice.

One day you walked through Hope's Peak when Tereteru came to meet you.

"Hello, my lovely, how are you?", He asked you and you didn't want to see him now.

"Oh my God, there's a very pretty girl," you said pointing in the opposite direction.

When he looked away but saw nothing, he turned around and saw a glass of orange juice on the floor.

"Has it been here the whole time?" Confused, he went to his class and took you with him.

"Hajime, I have orange juice for you," said Teruteru, handing him the glass and ignoring him.

At first he studied the glass in his hand before he wanted to drink from it. But before he could lift the glass to his lips, there was a big plop sound.

You suddenly sat on his lap and he blinked at you. "(N/N) ?! '

"Surprise!", you said, laughing nervously. "Wanted to drink me up?" You wiggled your eyebrows.

He sighed, rolling his eyes and turning red before smirking slightly.

"W-What are you smirking for?", you asked confused and nervous before he leaned over and kissed you on the lips. "You even taste like orange juice, (Y/N)."