[Miu Iruma × Reader]

Request by: Enlightenn

Another best girl of mine, oof I'm so freaking gay for her.

Also I'm very sorry for the slow updates, I'm really trying to update faster but I'm in a bad mood lately, my apologies.
______________________________________

"Hey, (Y/N)!", Your (boy/girl)friend shouted and kissed you on the cheek as a greeting. "What are you doing here?"

"I wondered if we can't go to a restaurant together? Only time for us, how do you think?", you said, grinning.

"Eh, uh sure, let's go tomorrow evening," he/ she answered. "Sure!" You said, jumping happily to your house.

You weren't together very long, but you were floating in seventh heaven already.

Tomorrow, you went to school but didn't see your partner in class.

'Are you sick?', you wrote him. He came online and the 'online' changed to 'typing...'.

'No, I overslept. I decided to stay home then.' You had worried briefly, but that was no longer necessary. You had to survive the day alone, though.

It was almost evening. You have decided to come individually. Your (boy/girl)friend sent you the location in which you have made an appointment.

You put on your favorite clothes to go out and were quite excited. "Are you done, sweetheart?", asked your parent, but you only nodded. "How do I look?" You smiled conspicuously.

"You look fabulous, now come on, I have to drive you to the restaurant." You nodded again and followed your parent.

You were the first one at the appointed place. You sat down on your reserved table and waited.

The waiter came up to you and asked what you would like to order. "I'm sorry but I'm still waiting for someone, can you come back later?" The waiter nodded and left.

An hour passed, the waiter keept asking if you're ready to order but you always answered for some time.

After a while you felt uncomfortable and you had the urge to cry but you just sat and waited. Some people in the restaurant gave you pitying looks and whispered something to each other.

Please stop...

You didn't dare look up, you've been embarrassed. It was too much.

You wanted to get up to take your jacket and go home when someone sat down at your table.

"Excuse me, babe, it took a little longer than I thought," said the woman, who sat down at your table, as loud as possible. She obviously wanted to help you and pretended that she was your date.

"I'm Miu, just play along, okay? Whoever thought he or she shouldn't show up is an asshole," she added quietly. She winked before calling the waiter.

Not that you had a choice, but you played along. You thought she was cute and somehow hot. You two ordered your food and talked a bit.

"Which school are you going to? I go to the Hopes Peak Academy," Miu asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Me too! How come that I've never seen you?"

You two talked and laughed at your non-planned date. It felt like your feelings for your current partner faded and went over to her.

"I think you are a pretty interesting person, Miu. I'd dump my (boy/girl)friend for you, to be honest." After you said that, your face turned red and you started to stammer.

"I wouldn't mind actually," she responded and smirked.

After the date you went together out of the restaurant. "Wait a minute, I have to do something really quick, do not run away," you sai, smiling.

You took out your phone before you held it on your ear. The only thing Miu could hear from the conversation was:

"Yeah, listen here, bastard, really smart to think that you can outsmart me. I'm breaking up with you, find someone else to play with!"

You hung up and started to hear loud laughter. "You think that's funny?" You asked with a chuckle. "You're really amazing, (Y/N), be my (boy/girl)friend please."

You blushed. "Gladly!", you said before Miu stopped laughing and looked over at you. "Do you mean that?" You nodded in response.

"Damn, you really have to be horny." She kissed you on the cheek as a farewell.

You've never been more excited to go to school. You woke up too early, but it didn't bother you at all. You entered the school hall and searched for a certain blonde.

"(Y/N)!", a familiar voice called. You saw your ex in front of you. "I'm really sorry for yesterday, I-"

"Cut it out already and stop pretending, you dumb jerk!" He/she froze when you snapped. "I know that you don't love me, you only loved the idea of me!"

"W-What are you talking about? What do you mean?", He/She asked, pretended to be confused. "Exactly that what (Y/N) said, don't play dumb as you already are!", said a female voice.

Miu's hand crossed with yours. With an audible 'Tch' your ex turned around and left. "Thank you, Miu!"

"No problemo, honey!"

____________________________

That's so unoriginal, I cri