[Nagito Komaeda × Soulmate!Reader] Take A Look

Soulmate AU:

Everybody is born with Heterochromia. Your right eye is your own natural color but your left eye is the color of your soulmate's. And it's only once you meet and recognize your own eye staring back at you that your eyes change to a match.

_________________________________

It was a normal day like any other. You wake up, take a shower, get dressed and brush your teeth.

As you brush your teeth every time you look in the mirror on the wall in front of you and you see your eyes.

'It's been (your age) years and I still haven't found my soul mate.'

You take your bag, say goodbye to your parents and go to school, the Hope's Peak Academy.

You're the Super-Highschool-Level (SHSL).

Once in the class, Sonia comes running up to you and announces that she has found her soulmate.

"Come on, everyone knew Kazuichi and you are soulmates, only you were too stubborn to recognize it," you say, sitting on your seat.

"(Y/N), looks like you haven't found yours yet."

"Someone like her will not be able to find a soulmate," Hiyoko shouted.

"Stay away, banana hairstyle." She looks at you indignantly but could not say anything because Miss Yukizome is coming to class and greets you.

During class, Hiyoko keeps whispering insults at you until you call out annoyed: "Keep your fucking mouth shut, you stupid bitch!"

The attention of everyone in the class, including Chisa, is on you. Hiyoko pretends to cry over my sentence and denies that she said anything to you, as always.

"(Y/N), please go to the principal!" Chisa demanded. Annoyed, you get up and are on the way when you suddenly collide with someone.

"Ah, I'm sorry you had to crash with trash like me," Komaeda says, holding out his hand.

Without looking up, you take his hand and let you pull him up. "I have to go to the director now. Maybe we'll meet again later." After saying that, you're going to the director.

After you went to the director and told him that you didn't yell Hiyoko for no reason, you go to the cafeteria.

"May I sit with you?" Ask Komaeda's voice. Without looking at him, you accept and continue eat.

It was quiet between you two, until Komaeda asks, "Why don't you look people in the eyes?"

"I've recently believed in meeting my soulmate, but I've given up and avoid many here."

You can feel Komaeda's eyes on you. You know that he is smiling and that he actually wants you to look at him.

"Trust me, okay? I am the Ultimate Lucky Student and I feel a bit like that you meet your soulmate soon if you rebuild your hope."

You let the sentence go through your head so can think it over when you feel a hand on your chin pulling you in Komaeda's direction.

Without hesitation, you look into his eyes, where one eye has the same color as your right eye. "But ... what the- ... Are you-"

His eye colors start to match and become a light gray-green while yours become (E/C).

"You can always count on my luck," Komaeda says. A small smile forms on his face as he approaches you and lays his lips on yours.