[Tenko Chabashira X Yandere!Reader] The New One

Not in the Killing game.

______________________________________

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

You weren't a false prophet, but someone with a cold temper who could hide it, like a needle in a haystack.

You would stab someone without batting an eyelash and you would even enjoy it.

You had about 2 faces. One showed you when you were around humans and the other when you left your mask.

But it was bad if you liked someone special, and you had someone like that in your class.

"Good morning, Tenko, did you sleep well?", You asked the green-haired, who turned to you and answered with a big grin: "(Y/N), we have a new student, she is so cute, her name is - "
"Himiko," said the newcomer herselve, yawning heartily.

It didn't please you that Tenko was happy that she was in your class at once, but you put your smile on and said: "Hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I hope we will get on well together."

Of course that was a lie on your part, but you were so good at it that everyone would buy it, even Kokichi.

Actually, Tenko always asked you if you would both eat in the cafeteria together, but this time she left you out and hung around with Himiko. It bothered you, but you just thought that Tenko is a very nice person and she's probably just showing Himiko to school.

But unfortunately, your thought was just a theory. Tenko talked to you, but only when you started and the talks never lasted long. She didn't bother to talk to you any more, but rather with Himiko.

At first you had to pull yourself together so as not to drop your mask, but gradually it became more difficult. Your heart got faster and faster near Himiko, you felt a pressure in your stomach and every time you accidentally clenched your hands into fists. You wanted to think of a plan to get her out of the way, because your self-control is almost breaking.

It was Friday, everyone was happy that the weekend was close. You too, of course, but not for the same reasons.
"Himiko, hello," you greeted the little redhead with a smile, but Himiko just looked bored at you.

"Because you get along very well with Tenko, I thought we three could do something on Saturday, I wanted to surprise Tenko with a visit tomorrow and wanted to ask you if you were coming," you asked smiling.

At first, Himiko thought, but said: "Sure, but why should you surprise her with a visit?"
"Well, we both never did anything together, maybe she'll be happy when she sees us both, but you shouldn't tell her anything, that's a surprise. I'll pick you up in the nearby park tomorrow at 8 pm."

Without giving her the chance to say anything else, you went to your seat and saw Tenko enter the classroom. You knew exactly that Himiko was rather quiet and therefore won't say a word about this meeting.

You couldn't wait to get home. When you were at home, your mother greeted you. You went to your room without talking to her and took your special instruments from a small box.

You didn't need much. Your mother was a doctor and you were often allowed to go to her shift. That's why you had a small vessel with chloroform in your room but your mother didn't know about this.

The next day, you prepared the things and checked to see if everything was really in your bag. At the agreed time you met him in the park on Himiko, who stood with his back to you.

Because you didn't want to attract attention, you wanted to end her life without making a sound. You took a cloth, dripping chloroform on it, sneaked up on Himiko and pressed the cloth to her nose and mouth.

It took her about five minutes to faint. Of course you had thought of all your precautions. Gloves, leave no hair at the scene, take all weapons back.

You took your knife out of your pocket and mumbled a 'Goodbye' before you rammed the knife into her chest.

You did that until you were sure after 10 stitches that she was dead.

On monday everyone in the class talked about the news that was on Sunday evening. It said that a woman saw the corpse of Himiko and should have contacted the police immediately. Although Tenko didn't show up, you knew that she wasn't feeling well because of Himiko.

You felt you were the only one who wasn't sad about it, but you had to pretend it was a small loss for you, because otherwise you could make yourself suspicious. Nobody, however, would blame a high school student. The police also assume that it was a serial killer, but a high school student wasn't accused.

You decided to visit Tenko and cheer her up, so that you could get your reputation back with her. You rang the doorbell and waited.

You heard footsteps and the next moment you saw Tenko standing by the door, which was still in pajamas, with uncombed hair and red eyes.

"May I come in? I've heard about it and I had to think about you right away because you were so close to her," you said with a sad smile. She nodded and let you in. Both of them went to her room by lying down in her bed and covering herself.

"I see you are very hurt, huh?" You came to her room and sat at the edge of the bed. "Tell me, where I can help you or what I can bring you, you should have someone close when you are not feeling well," you explained, taking her hand in yours and caressing the back of her hand.

She pulled you into a hug and whispered "Thank you" in the shoulder. "I'm your friend, It goes without saying that I'm here for you," you answered encouragingly, but had a triumphant grin on your face.