[Teruteru Hanamura × Fem!Reader] Schoolday

Requested by: DontJudgeAfangirl

Hi, I'm Nanami and this is literally a tiny meme itself.

I just love this fanart, fight me.
______________________________________

"(Y/N), please concentrate more on the classroom!", called your homeroom teacher Chisa Yukizome.

"You're just talking about how important it is to nurture relationships as classmates ... and rotten oranges," you said somewhat annoyed.

"Not really, I decided that today as a class we do something all day long, whether you want it or not," Chisa said euphorically.

It was quiet for a while until you decided to mumble a sarcastic "Who-hoo".

Chisa sighed overwhelmed until she smiled at the class again. "You will split up and I will find you a partner with whom you will spend the day so that you will all get to know each other properly." Many began to groan annoyed until Chisa raised her voice again.

"Mikan, you spend the day with Hiyo-"
"By no means will I spend my precious day with this bigparf!" Hiyoko said angrily, but Chisa did not let herself be accommodated.

"Fuyuhiko and Gundham," continued the teacher.

"What the fuck? With this guy? That dumbass probably will hand me over to the gods as a victim," Fuyuhiko lamented.

Ignoring, Chisa read out the next names: "Mahiru and Akane."

The two mentioned just looked at each other silently and said nothing. Hiyoko, of course, was still complaining and really wanted to spend the day with Mahiru.

"Teruteru and Byakuya," Chisa shouted, looking at the class as she saw a raising hand from Sonia.

"Uh, Miss, Byakuya is not here today," the blond explained and Chisa sighed. "Then we have to look for a new partner for you, Teruteru."

She went through her list. "Teruteru and Sonia." When Kazuichi heard that, he fell off his desk, but got straight back up. "I can not tolerate that, someone who is so innocent should not spend the day with someone who could rape her," Kazuichi said.

"Oya-Oya, I'm not raping and least of all no innocent girls," Teruteru winked at Sonia, who turned green and thought it would fall into a coma.

"Chiaki and Kazuichi." (Sorry that I use the last name, but I feel uncomfortable when I have to write my own name.)

Chiaki said nothing because she was too focused on her game while Kazuichi hit his head against his table.

"Hajime and Nag-" You only heared a loud crash. As you looked, you saw Hajime knocking over his desk. "Jesus fucking Christ, either you put the table back and sit on your ass, or I'll send you with Komaeda in a small room," called Chisa already visibly annoyed.

After Hajime did what Chisa had commanded, Chisa continued.

"Peko and Nekomaru."

Nekomaru looked slowly to Peko and then back and muttered a 'help me'.

"And the last ones are Ibuki and (Y/N)," Chisa said happily, closing the classbook. "Hey, they already know each other, why is that the only couple who are friends?", Kazuichi exclaimed. "Because you are not so many students. Deal with it, Shark boy."

Kazuichi opened his mouth to say something, but Chisa interrupted him before he could make a sound. "Let's start, you little shits!"

When Ibuki wanted to come to you to rejoice that you will spend the day together, Teruteru was already at your table.