[Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu × Soulmate!Reader] pt. 3

Requested by: too many of you, god damn it lmao

I can't sleep and I got motivation so I'm writing this instead of sleeping :)

Because of this it's not the best oneshot I've made, oop-
___________________________________

You went back and forth in your office while you thought. What should you buy from the vending machine downstairs? Everything was so expensive but you were hungry!

"Earth on (Y/N)? Do you hear me?" You jumped and looked at the door. "H-Hajime? How long are you standing there already? Oh my God..."

"For like 3 minutes," he said and chuckled, "Could you come with me? The Boss wants to see you, it's important." You gulped and nodded.

You arrived at the boss's door. "Wish me luck, Hajime," you said to your best friend, who laid a reassuring hand on your shoulder. "I don't think it'll be bad, just tell me everything after your conversation." He left you alone, in front of the door.

The door looked so scary when you think about who is sitting behind it. The person can start and end your job easily and this is the most scary thing you could imagine: losing your job!

The growl of your stomach got you back in time. You knocked at the door before you heard a "come in,".

You alightly opened the door before being confident enough for getting in. "Ms. (L/N), you don't need to be shy, just come in and sit down." He pointed at the seat in front of his desk.

You stared at him before sitting uncomfortably in the seat. You couldn't look through him, he had this weird poker face he always had.

"Let's get to the point," he started and rested his chin on his hooded fingers, which were on the table.

"I'm gonna need you to pack up your office!"

Hold on, what?

"What? Did... did you just say I have to pack up my office?", you asked in disbelief.

"Oh damn right, I did!" You semi-panicked and you slipped uncomfortably around your seat.

Why could he possibly say that? Is it because you asked for two days of vacation?

Before he could say anything, you said: "But I... I- I only asked for two days off because of my best friend's wedding!"

Your boss took a deep breath and said nothing at first to make sure that you were finally done with your speeches.

"There's an opening in the Japan's office. It's yours!" You can say you were speechless.

"Wait, what? You... you mean I can fly back to Japan not only for the wedding?" He nodded and there grew a smiley on your face. You were ore than happy to hear this.

"Thank you so much, sir!" You left the room so fast, he couldn't say anything more but it wasn't that important.

"Hajime! Hajime! Where the frick are you, oh my Jesus," you yelled through the whole building.

"He's in his office, (Y/N)," told you a woman with long brown hair calmly. "Thank you, Sharon!"

You ran to Hajime's office but you didn't knock since you never did that. He almost choked on his ramen when you burst in the room.

"Jesus Christ, never heard of knocking?"
"I was promoted to Japan! Close to our old school, isn't that great?", you explained happily, ihnoring what he said.

"(Y/N), that's amazing!" He stood up from his seat and embraced you, "that'll mean that we won't see each other for a long time, though."

"It's alright, I have your number, I will contact you whenever I can." You broke the hug and smiled at him to cheer him up.