Born with Fangs

(NO copyright intended. Most Story characters belong to Twilight and the vampire Diaries.)

Vampire Diaries is a trademark of the Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Story and original Characters are copyright, All Rights Reserved. All additional characterst placed in the story below, including the story written, are Copyright.

©All rights Reserved

(TVD characters come in in the next chapter!!)

~*~

Dear watpadd readers,

As a discretion before you read, I'd just like to say that this story is not well written. I say that because I was 12 when I wrote it. I have grown so much as a writer. This story was the beginning of my story. It is where I learnt that I loved to write. Unfortunately that means this was my first experience.

It is not well written. I was 12. It has not been edited. It has plot holes. Lacks character development. Bad grammar, amongst other issues. There may be things said in this book that may be sensitive, that my 12 year old brain did not grasp as being rude, insensitive, and plain old misogynistic. I have changed as a writer and a person. 

You are more than welcome to read what was a learning experience for me. However that being said, please do not complain. I know this book has issues.

~*~

"Makayla Rio Jasmine Cullen." I heard my father's musical voice sing, as I was pulled out from the dark world I was in once to see the fascinating lights the new world has to offer.

"And Renesemee Carlie Cullen." I listened as people repeated my sisters name once again. It was no different than the first time, being who we are means we get the utter perfection every human desires.

To exist and get through life is an accomplishment, but to be born a soulless bloodsucker, then get through life is a true talent.

That's what I am. A vampire who will never know the feeling to be a human, the feeling of having feelings, the feeling to get hot and cold. I'm a bloodsucker and I survive on sucking the life out of humans. I'm Makayla Rio Jasmine Cullen, the sister of the better known, Renesmee Carlie Cullen.

Renesmee may seem all hugs and flowers to you, but truly she's a gun in disguise, but she's family, and I have to love her.

Heres the thing about us, we are born vampires, more hybrid. I'm more vampire then human and my sister is more human then vampire.

~*~

I woke up to my mother staring down at me, but then I took another look only to realize this wasn't actually my mother. Another day of disappointment. For the past three days I've been waking up, in hopes to see my mother, but each time I was disappointed. I only saw her once since the day I was born, and you wouldn't even be able to imagine the hopes I have of seeing her again. Sometimes I wonder if she's really coming back, or if my sister and I's birth killed her. But then I see that smile on my father's face that reassures me that my mother is definitely coming back.

~*~

I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a near by mirror. My skin was pale, but not as pale as the rest of the families. My eyelashes were long and my eyebrows were full and formed a perfect arch above my eyes. My eyes were a forest green. My hair was short, but grew fast. I could see my auburn hair set in perfect curls, almost too perfect to be natural.

I turned my attention to the beautiful lady, who finally took me in her arms and spoke, I tried to remember who she was, but I keep forgetting, names were hard for me, but I'm getting there. "Hey, I'm Rosalie. Your aunt." she said. Every time someone spoke, I observed the words carefully, as to plant it in my brain for it to speak the same way. When me and Renesmee were in mother's stomach we usually heard what other people said and we observed their vocabulary.