The ferocious and the little

These last few days have been hectic. I didn't get a chance to be alone therefore I got no chance to do research on the 'Potenza Belleza'. Although I have no one to blame but myself. In all my spare time Damon and I have either spent making out or spending together. No, the douche hasn't asked me on an official date yet and neither has he officially asked me to be his girlfriend.

"There you are." A voice I recognized well said, as he pinned me against the back wall of a carnival game building. Yes, we were at a carnival with the rest of Mystic Falls, and no, we're not here as a couple.

Damon's lips met mine in a matter of seconds and I responded just as fast as he made the move. Slowly his hands let go of my hands, which then wandered down to his hair. Damon's hand were holding my waist tight as I was sandwiched in between the wall and Damon. His grip got tighter on my waist as he lifted me up, and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist not once breaking the kiss or letting go for air. Before you judge us, I'll have you know we haven't had a moment longer then five minutes alone in three days.

Now if someone were to show up, this would be extremely hard to explain, but we can always compel, unless it's a vampire, witch or a person with vervain, then we're completely screwed. Considering the majority of the mystic falls population knows about the supernatural, has vervain or is the supernatural.

Finally Damon broke off the kiss. "It's almost midnight, most people have gone home, all people we know are nowhere insight and it's too dark for the humans to acknowledge us."

I smirk and nod. "Let's go then." He grabs my hand and together we were off.

After riding about ten rides we stopped in front of one. Since the line was short the rides were getting longer lucky for us. We got seated in a seat and soon, the ferris wheel started moving.

To say Mystic Falls was beautiful from up high was an understatement. As I was busy Damon clearly had other plans. His hands gently moved my chin so I was facing him and then he kissed me, at the top of the ferris wheel. It felt like fireworks were going off and the world didn't revolve around the sun, it revolved around us.

As he pulled away I looked at him and smiled at how cliche this all was.

"Kayla will you do the honor of agreeing to go on a date with the oh so sexy and honorable me?" Damon asked with the sincerity in his eyes, but I guess his ego couldn't take, but to add the last little bit in.

I let out a breathy laugh, and nodded. "I guess I'll give it a shot."

~*~

"Elijah likes you?" Nikki asked.

"No." I groaned. "He knows things about me that I don't."

"Things?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Things as-as in thin-gs I can't tell anyone...unless I want to die." I said as I took another gulp out of the bottle of bourbon.

She nodded. "I understand. You barely know me, but whatever it is, is bothering you." She said, as I kept gulping down the bourbon like its water. "You need to tell someone who will understand."

"I can't risk it." I growled. "I lose people. They just leave. I can't put people in danger."

"Tell someone you can trust." She said "Tell someone who loves you."

"Who?" I growled.

"Damon." She said confidently. "Tell Damon."

"Your right." I said. "I should tell him."

I got up swaying a little.

"Wait. No. Not right.." Before she could finish I was out of her room and in Damon's.