Salvatores

"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits."

- Albert Einstein

**********************************

"Makayla!" A husky, angry voice yelled startling me out of the deep slumber I was in seconds ago. I got up from the sofa and quickly walked over to Rose and looked at her scared. She and I both knew what was happening, but neither of us knew what it was for this time.

"Y-yes dad!" I said waiting for him to come into the room and show how angry he was. It is been happening for weeks. Renesmee and Jacob were feeding my Dad lies and my dad was happily eating them. Where does the man's mind reading power go when he actually needs it? It's almost like he's not controlling his actions.

"What did you do?" He asked, he was really angry. I have never seen him so angry before. His face showed it all. The whole family had now gathered, in the room, watching from the sidelines.

"I was sleeping dad. I promise!" I said trying to defend myself.

"Jake told me you hurt Nessie!" He yelled with anger radiating off every word he spoke.

"Edward she was sleeping, I was here the whole time." Rose tried to reason.

"I didn't." I said shaking my head tears brimming my eyes. I glanced at Nessie, and she looked away from my eyes guiltily.

"Third time this month Makayla. You have been doing this since you were born! I will not tolerate this behaviour any longer!" His loud voice scared me, making me take steps back, away from him. "Stealing, hitting and bad behaviour? Those can not be characteristics of a daughter of my own!" I could tell he believed all that came out of Nessie's mouth, but was I not also his daughter? Shouldn't he have the slightest bit of trust in me? For all I know, I may not be his daughter, I look nothing like either of my parents anyways.

"I-I..." I tried to respond. I didn't do anything. Jacob and Nessie don't like me. Jacob thinks I'm a danger to Nessie and Nessie agrees to anything Jacob says or does. Jacob lied that I hurt Nessie again. He did that often but never was dad this angry.

His anger looked like it was at his top peak and if someone pushed him even a little bit, he will end me right here, right now.

I should've been expecting his anger being built so much. He really believes I've been doing bad stuff, like pulling Renesmee's hair, hitting her, breaking things, stealing things, but I've done neither of those. I wish he'd just listen to me for once, but I knew there was no point of trying, he never listens.

"Get out! And never come back! You are not my daughter!" He screamed. I was startled. It was almost like they were possessed. From what I heard these were very nice people, but I guess they have two faces too. I looked at Rose one last time and mouthed 'I love you' to her and ran into the woods as fast as I could. I heard Rose call out for me, but I never stopped. Rose was my mother and I know this because she was the only one fighting. She struggled to get out of Emmet's grasp and I kept running.

I was use to Edward yelling at me, but he never got that angry ever. It gets me wondering what kind of lies Nessie and Jake have been feeding him. You'd think someone who could read minds, would be able to tell the difference from a lie and the truth, but I guess over time Renesmee and Jacob have learnt to block him out and cover their lies.

Soon enough all signs of me being in Forks disappeared. I was in a completely different area. I kept running. I passed the greenery, then ran between buildings and behind houses. I was going so fast, I only caused a small breeze while passing people. I went through backyards then back into the trees. I jumped rivers and lakes and dodged trees. I had been running for over an hour now.