Suprise Visit

(You have to listen to maejor Ali- Lolly ft. juicy J and Justin Bieber)

Kayla POV

May god help me. Literally. The buzzing energy is some sort of sign, and now I can't control my powers too well.

For instance, I go to sleep, and have a bad dream, and their is fire everywhere. If I feel happy, I accidentally influence the weather to be all nice, warm and sunny. If I am angry it starts storming.

I don't even know how I flooded the kitchen yesterday. I was in deep thought about the beach and then I'm suddenly standing in like three feet of water. Luckily I got to use my powers to get rid if the water afterwards.

The point is everything has gone from unusual to plain annoying. I can control my anger better, but now there is a constant buzzing in my head. Sometimes in turns into a painful headache, and other times it just wants to make me bash my head inside out.

Damon seems to know something, well a lot, but he won't tell me.

Also since a couple of days when I jumped off the banister, Damon hasn't been leaving my side.

He was the first to wake me up or snap me out of my trance if I let my powers get out of control.

What's worst is Damon has been trying to do this as inconspicuously as possible.

Of course he is failing and everyone is noticing. They act like we got a secret romance going on. Caroline squeals, Stefan growls and Bonnie smirks. I tried to tell them that Damon and me weren't a thing anymore, but who listens to me.

"Kayla!" I heard Damon yell.

"What?" I shouted snapping back to reality, and then jumping back seeing Damon was freakishly close to me.

"Your influencing the weather again." Damon said, gesturing towards the window.

I looked out the window suspiciously. I had definitely not done this. There was light showering rain outside. I never do that.

"I did not do that Damon." I said crossing my arms and scowling at him.

"Well, can you do something about it?" He asked. "I want to go outside, for a little snack, but with it raining my hair will get wet."

I laughed in Damon's face. Like full blown laughter, clutching stomach and eventually rolling on the floor type of laugh. Told you I was too energetic. Someone's probably drugging me.

"What makes you think I'd do that for you?" I asked, getting up and wiping the tears away from my eyes. "Your more like a girl then I am. I think I'll enjoy watching you run in the rain. In fact..." With that being said, I looked outside the window, causing the rain to fall harder. "enjoy."

"Oh c'mon Kayla! I need blood! I'm craving blood bad." Damon almost yelled. "I've been coped up in this house for four days now! I need to eat something good. Boredom and I don't go well together."

"This just makes it all the more amusing." I mused. Damon gave me this look that made me cave. I don't even know what to call that face, it was just so good looking.

"Fine." I muttered sticking my arm out to him.

He raised his eyebrows and took a step forward.

"C'mon Damon. I'd like to catch the episode of Doctor Who today." I muttered tapping my foot impatiently.

Suddenly Damon was in front of me and my arm was in his. With one last look at my face, his teeth sunk into my skin pushing me back against the wall.

I took a deep breath in barely feeling anything, but getting a little light headed.

I couldn't keep my mind from wandering off, thinking about Damon and myself.