One Ends, The Other Begins

ShowObsessed -

"Amazing even though it was a filler! :P I can't wait for the next chapter! And thank god there will be a Sequal!"

Kayla POV

I gasped loudly, as my eyes snapped open, and I looked around the room terrified. I began to relax once I noticed I was back in my own room.

Maybe a year ago I'd believe what happened yesterday was a bad dream, but since I've come to Mystic Falls, I'm ready to believe just about anything.

"Kayla?" I hear a voice. I snapped my head in the direction to see Stefan sitting on a chair, by my desk. "Are you alright?"

"I feel fine." I dully answered and glanced around the room to see that it was only him. My mood dulled more noticing that Damon wasn't here waiting for me to wake up.

Instead of asking of his whereabouts, I bit my tongue and asked something else, not wanting to be clingy. "What happened?"

"When Klaus bit into your neck, you kind of had a far away look in you eyes. Like you weren't actually there, but you were. Bonnie kept muttering incoherent words, and it turns out it was a spell." Stefan began to explain, reaching over to the nightstand and handing me a blood bag. "The necklace she gave you earlier it was some sort of witch protection gadget. The necklace was made for a person to wear, and when a vampire bites them, their blood might taste good in the beginning but it'll turn into another substance. Klaus drunk from you fast, and he had a lot of this substance in his system. Your blood turned into some sort of poison and as soon as you blacked out, Klaus began screaming in pain, and eventually he was just lying on the floor, not moving. We left after that, and Damon carried you home. The gadget was meant for humans to protect them. After a vampire took a fee sips they'd get really weak, and possibly pass out. Since you're blood is not the same as a humans and since Klaus is an original, it took a little more than a few sips for it to effect Klaus. "

"How long have I been out?" I questioned curiously, tossing my empty blood bag onto the nightstand.

"About two days, eventually we began to think you were gone for good, but Bonnie convinced us otherwise." Stefan answered, running his hands through his hair. He looked tired, with bags under his eyes and he looked paler then normal.

"Did you hunt? When's the last time you slept in these past few days?" I asked, worriedly.

"I didn't," He began hesitantly, as I furrowed my brows curiously. "Kayla, Klaus attempting to break the curse was not the only thing that happened that day."

My breathing began to get uneven as an unusual feeling erupted in my stomach. I hurriedly pushed the covers off and stood up.

"Where is he? Where is Damon?" I asked, looking straight into Stefan's eyes. There was something wrong, very wrong. Call it a gut instinct or a sixth sense, but I know I'm not going to be able to rest in these next few days. Something is going to happen.

"Kayla, you need to calm down." Stefan suggested.

I growled, and moved closer to Stefan looking him dead in the eyes. "Where the hell is he?"

Hesitantly, Stefan replied, "He's been in his room for a couple of days."

Not bothering to hear anymore, I stormed out of my room, and zapped to Damon's door. Whatever the hell is behind that door, is gonna change my life dramatically.

I put my hand on the knob, and quickly twisted it and pushed the door open. The door loudly crashed against the wall behind it, but the only thing I could think about, was the sight that greeted me.