Don't Mess With Me

Kayla POV

I got a really groggy vision of the Cullens collecting about eight other vampires to defeat us. They are so going to die.

I have it all planned out.

I will meet the vampires and since I'm a copy cat, I will copy their powers and therefore they are useless. Alice's vision seeing powers are week mine are stronger and more likely to happen.

I have already met six vampires that were on their side. I copied there powers, only four had them, power of zapping, blinding a person's vision or filling it with another scene making the feeling that it's actually there, controlling the elements and the power to change into different animals.

I'd probably never use the last one. Although I feel like I copied the powers, something in my body, told me that I already had them, that they just helped to bring out my powers. My powers weren't too strong though.

I told everyone about this and we were ready to fight. Bonnie will help with her witch powers and the rest is on me, Stefan and Damon. Oh and also Caroline since she is a vampire. I mean... Caroline can be pretty scary sometimes....don't get that girl angry.

Four vampires and a witch. Against seventeen vampires and eleven wear wolves. This should be interesting.

We went to school like we weren't worried or anything. We acted perfectly normal. I was not worried. I had all this planned out.

We were at the grill and Damon voted for me to sing. Now because of that jerk, I'm standing in front of the majority of the Mystic Falls population that I know singing, Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Hurt So Good'. I shot a glare at Damon, and got a smirk in return before I began to sing.

"When you smile, I can taste baby you don't even know, You don't even know And my heart skips a beat, darling every time you go...." I sang confidently knowing I had a great voice, but singing wasn't my passion. I did it when I was alone and feeling lonely. It isn't something I'd share with others.

As I finished, everyone cheered loudly and clapped. I smiled and walked off stage, pulling the hem of my skirt, adjusting it. I knew I had a talent in singing, but I didn't enjoy sharing it with the rest of the world.

"Good job Kay!" Damon yelled.

"I'm sooo getting you back! You better watch your back!" I yelled at him.

"Oooh! I'm sooo scared!" Damon said teasingly! That does it. I grabbed a cupcake from the counter and jumped on his back and smashing the cupcake on his face.

Then i jumped off his back and took my finger and took some icing from his face and licked it. "Eww." I heard from Caroline and Elena making me Laugh. Damon was laughing like crazy right now along with me. I don't even know how they put up with us, but I guess they do because they can't really ditch us either and we're awesome. Well me onviously, but then there's Damon.

We all started walking back to the boarding house. We didn't really bring cars and Bonnie and Elena were freezing. Elena got Stefan's jacket and Damon and me weren't wearing one so Bonnie used her own magic to warm herself up.

I jumped on Damon's back, despite the glare he was giving me.

"I've never seen a vampire as lazy as you." he stated.

"Aw! Really? Thank you!" I said flattered. Why walk when you can be carried?

~*~

We stood outside in a clearing in the woods. I stood in the middle, Damon and Caroline on my right, and Stefan and Bonnie on my left.

The whole Cullen team came along with the wolves. I knew that Bella's shield wasn't big enough to protect everyone. She couldn't possibly protect them all. Her shield is weak!

I started attacking with fire on Bella's shield. She flinched, as her shield shut off completely. I Smirked.

"Your out numbered. Hand yourself over and your friends won't get hurt." Nessie said smartly. Well..at least she tried. Too bad she was too dumb and arrogant to notice the power.

"Your under estimating our power!" I state.

"No your under estimating ours!" Nessie says holding her head high making herself look ridiculous.

"We'll see." I state and smirk. I looked at rose. "Rose. I expected more from someone I called mom." She looked down guilty.

"I'm sorry, I can't pick sides." And with that she disappeared. Huh!

"You know I could've done this on my own too. But more people more faster. Who wants to die first?" I ask.

Suddenly Damon bent down in pain and I saw some blonde vampire was doing it. I went after her and snapped her neck, so fast nobody saw it coming, and before anybody had time to react, I opened a lighter and threw it at her. I'm the secret weapon, so I can't let anyone find out till we start fighting.

The fight erupted. I put my shield in four different places. Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Bonnie. I left myself unprotected.

I killed two vampires easily. then three wolfs and a vampire charged at me. I set the vampire on fire using my elemental power and snapped it's neck and bit one werewolf releasing venom into him that for sure will kill him, I sent the other one crashing into a tree, and the last one scratched me. I growled so loud the whole woods filled with it. Birds flew away and small woods creatures were scattering away. I pounced on the wolf and dug my nails into the thick fur. I broke one of his legs, making him cry out in pain. I growled again and pulled its heart out.

I stood with the heart in my hand. Everyone stood on either sides now.

Two of their vampires had run away.

All the cullens still stood. Jacob stood by Nessie protectively. I threw Jacobs wolf brothers heart in his face.

"You get that for trying to kill me." I state. The cullens, the six remaining wolves and three other vampire stood there.

"Beg!" I yell. "Apologize!" I yell again. Nothing. I circle them in fire. They huddled in a bunch in the middle.

"Your pride, will cause your death! Now ask! Ask me to stop. Apologize!" I yell again. The fire started coming in towards them. By now they were packed in the center. The three unknown vampires said sorry, and put there hands together. I released them. "Now you all, I know you guys! Ask or die!" I state. I wait for all of them to put there hands together.

"We're sorry!" Carlisle said. "We will leave town."

"How do you know you can make that decision, It's my decision now." I state.

"Kill them!" Damon growls.

"Rosalie will avenge us. She doesn't take things like this lightly." Emmet growled.

"Did you not here, what she said? She's not picking sides. Plus, I'm sure she's smarter then you guys, and she knows better then to attack me." I state. I snap my head to the side, she's not far from here, she's listening.

"I will release you guys, if I see you again, ever for the rest of eternity, I will not hesitate on ripping your heads out!" I yelled and put the fire down. For the sake of Rosalie.

"You know, you think you are so superior, but you don't even have family, your alone! You are going to spend eternity alone. No ones going to love you! You won't have a mate! You are going to get your self in more trouble then you can handle!" Nessie yelled.

"Ok. One, I have a family. We are not biologically related, but we don't betray each other. Times like these is when you can tell. Two, I don't want a dog to imprint on me! That's hell of a lot disgusting. He's a pedophile, you were a baby and he fell in love with you. Disgusting!" I yelled. Damon started laughing too.

"I know damon loves you!" She yells back.

"Look girly, damon doesn't love me in that way. Even if he did, he didn't love me when I was a child. So it's ok." I yell back.

"You are officially abjured from Mystic Falls and towns that are around." Then I turn around and we disappear.

I enter the house and plop down on the sofa, almost falling a sleep. But I could feel eyes on me so I opened my eyes to find Jeremy, Elena, Matt, Tyler,Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan and Damon staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You alright?" Damon asks.

"Yah, why wouldn't I be. I'm just sleepy and tired."

_~_~_~_~_Damon POV_~_~_~_~_

I watched as she fell a sleep on the coach. Slowly, her breathing turned even, and her body looked relaxed.

"What happened?" Elena asks.

We told her the whole story. Even what that bratty little girl said.

"Wow." Jeremy states.

I zoned out after a while. Thinking about it. Do I love her in that way. Can I?

"Damon? Damon!" Elena asked.

"What?"

"We said we're leaving." She said. I nodded my head and soon the house was empty.

I lifted her in my arms and carried her away into her room. I set her down on the bed. I was almost out the door when I heard my name, "Damon?" She asked in a sleepy and groggy voice.

"Mhm?" I asked.

"Stay." She said. I pulled off my shirt and slipped into the bed.

She was already asleep again. I peered into her mind.

" 'damon!' She yelled. I saw a eight year old Kayla at the mall. She was looking at the candy floss. 'Yes kayla?'

I asked. 'C'mon let's get Candy floss.' She said. We both got candy floss. She never finished hers and gave it to me. I ate it. Of course." The dream changed.

" 'Damon, you know what Stefan told me?' She said. 'What?' ' he has a girlfriend!' She yelled and giggled. She now looked around ten. 'Is she irish?' I asked. Although I knew who Stefan's girlfriend was I asked anyways just because she has a strange liking to Irish people. 'Sadly....no. But I got to say hi to her.' "

I stopped peering into her dreams. Her dreams are almost always about our happy moment together. I looked around her room to see it all covered in pictures. Pictures of her. Random pictures of Elena, Jeremy, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, And even Tyler. There was one of Alaric teaching. Most of them were of me and her, and a lot with her and Stefan too and the three of us together.

I saw one it was me and her, at the mystic falls Make a Teddy at the mall. She was filling a teddy bear that had blue eyes, similar to mine, she had put a leather jacket on it and I had took the picture. I saw the teddy bear, by her side. She still had it.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I woke up and Kayla was still a sleep. This will be fun. I got up and went to my room and came back with an Airhorn!

I went up in her face and looked at her till she opened her eyes.

"What the hell Damon?" She said rubbing he eyes.

"Airhorn."

"What?" She said and then I blew it in her ear. She fell off the bed.

"Damon! I. Will. Kill. You!" She screamed and I disappeared from her room.

"C'mon Hot thing, chase me!" I yelled back.

"Did you just call me hot? And a thing? I am NOT a piece of meat." She yelled suddenly appearing in front of me and squirting toothpaste on me.

"Oh now its on!" I yelled picking her up and holding her tightly over my shoulder.

"Damon put me down." She yelled.

"Never!" I yelled back.

I went into my bathroom and turned the tap on in the tub, dropping her in there. I squirted shampoo on her and she pulled me in also making me wet. She squirted conditioner on me.

She started running for the stairs and I followed. We ended up in the living room now fighting with food.

She threw a piece of bread on me, making it stick on me then fall off slowly. I threw chunks of cream cheese at her.

She threw an entire block of butter on me, it was not frozen so it made my skin buttery.

I grabbed dish washing soap and squirted it on her. She did the same.

I got her in my grasp and started squirting more on her. We fell to the floor still battling each other, but with our hands this time.

Suddenly the door opened and in came a confused looking Stefan and an amused looking Elena.

"Ok... What exactly are you guys doing?" Asked Elena.

"Nothing." We both replied in unison.

"Uh-huh." Elena replied in a mocking tone. I got up and playfully glared at her.

"Shut it!" I said and disappeared. Someone else could clean up the mess.

_~<*>~_~<*>~_~<*>~_~<*>~_~

A/N

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Ooohhh! I see lots of Dayla going on in there! ;)

Dayla should totally be a thing!

Any whoo!

Like it?

Comment

Vote

Fan

The usual! Thanks bye!!!!!! <3 ❤❤❤

Go kill a cat, adopt a bunny, hug a squirrel...the usual