Damon, get out of my shower

(Girl I got a secret place that we can go...)

Kayla POV

It's safe to say we are all worried. everyone was gathered in the Salvatore living room. If our crisis here wasn't enough, their was also a lot of tension in the room. Stefan and Elena, have broke it off, so that made our gathering way more awkward. I had not even thought of inviting Elena, but she showed up anyways saying something along the lines of, "I deserve to be here. I'm not going to be left out of the loop." I told her it was none of her concern and she should stop putting her nose in places it doesn't belong, but she didn't listen.

Plus, their was also the dilemma, of their breakup being my fault, since I was technically involved.

The worst part was that Stefan was trying not to stare at Elena, who was staring at Damon and I. I don't know whether she's glaring in between both of us because she doesn't like us or because she heard of our use to be relationship.

"I say we fight back. We fight to our death." Damon suggested, I snapped my head at him and glared.

He raised an eyebrow at me making me let out an angry sigh. "Look guys. No one is dieing. Not for me. I think we learnt the first time that Klaus gets what he wants. I'll go with him, willingly."

"So what? Your just going to give up? Just like that? I thought you said you would fight!" Damon was practically yelling at me at this point, making me cross my arms and turn towards him in my seat. "You promised? What happened to that? Do you always break promises like that?"

"You know it's not about that anymore. Your making this something its not!" I fought back.

"You said you'll fight. Not give up like Elena did." He spat.

I narrowed my eyes at him and growled. Never will I ever be like her. "Not all fights are physical Damon. Try using your brain every once in awhile." I told him calmly, then turned towards the others, who were awkwardly watching us. "I think, that Klaus, doesn't know how to break the curse. I think only one or two books existed, I have one, and I'm sure Klaus doesn't have the other one. Klaus will drain my blood, He'll feel energetic for awhile like Damon did, when he drank my blood. Then he'll be back to normal. Someone come get my body afterwards, give me blood, and I'll be back to normal. Klaus will think nothing of it, and we'll be off in our jolly way. And my sixteenth birthday is the only one he can break the curse on."

"Klaus will find out, and then what?" Caroline asked, worriedly.

"By then It'll be too late." I answered.

"Then he will want you dead. He's been chasing Katherine for years, and he'll do the same to you." Stefan spoke, for the first time, since we began this discussion.

I scoffed. "If Katherine can survive five hundred years, I think I can survive double." Before anyone could speak I got up. "Lets fight one battle at a time. Right now, we worry about the curse, and we got that covered." With that being said, I got up and left.

~*~

I was having a very nice crazy dream, about a gigantic bunny stealing all the chocolate.

Suddenly everything started to shake, and I woke up with a jolt.

I saw a figure hovering over me, and on instinct I yelled. "Take Damon, not the chocolate!"

When my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw the figure was Damon.

"Oh its you." I said dully, and slumped back down on the bed.

"Get up." Damon ordered.

"No." I answered, stuffing my head into the pillow, trying to continue my crazy dream. I was just getting to the part where I save the world by saving the chocolate.