Drunk with Damon

(Listen to applause by the lady gaga! i have found a weird unhealthy obsession with that song.)

"I'm so proud!! I have watched this book grown and can't wait to see it flourish even more for the series!
!"
-InfinitiMe

If youve read my previous chapters, You probably already know, how much i love this girl. she's been here from the beginning and she hasn't left.

I use to have like a hundred reads and now i have 34,000!! started from the bottom now we here! now the whole team here, nigga!

~*~

Kayla POV

I don't know what had come over me, I couldn't control it.

It was like something deep inside me was taking over. I tried to push it aside, I really did, but I couldn't. The anger just kept pushing to come out.

When we arrived home no one said anything. Everyone just seemed to be in shock. Elena was gone home, and Stefan was sitting in sweats drinking beer asking what happened. He did look a little tipsy.

I ignored him and went downstairs and drank a couple of bags of blood. Just enough to get my energy back. Usually I felt normal after consuming blood, I felt full and strong, but this time it was different. I felt giddy, and energetic. I felt hyper, like I had all this energy in me that I needed to burn.

I went to sleep at half past three, and woke up at five. As much as I tried, I couldn't sleep. I still felt the same giddiness, like I wanted to jump around and burn all my energy.

Sighing, I got up and went to the bathroom, not being able to sit still. I turned on the tap and looked at myself in the mirror. Instead of looking messy, like I just had gotten out of a fight and then passed out, I actually looked nice. Better then I had when I had left yesterday for the dance.

My auburn hair was cascading down my back in nice waves. The mascara and eyeliner I had worn yesterday made a light ring around my eyes, making me look more... appealing. Instead of my eyes holding the usual spark of mischief and mess-with-me-and-I-will-punch-you look, it held a spark of energy, radiance and confidents. My overall demeanour held a surge of power.

I shook my head and decided I needed a shower. I was probably still drunk from the...red wine I had yesterday. Is that even possible. I had like two sips of it. I shook my head again. It was probably from the lack of sleep. I only got a little over a hour of sleep. I needed a good shower and a nice refreshing cup of coffee. Maybe that wasn't such a nice idea. I could barely sit still as it is. Coffee would only make it worse. I would drink some juice, and have breakfast. With that thought in mind, I stripper naked and hopped into the shower.

~*~

After the shower, I put on some comfy tights and and a tank top.

I zapped downstairs and into the kitchen.

I got myself some chips and began munching on them, I was really feeling hungry today, despite the fact that I still feel so energetic, it was an odd feeling.

There was only healthy and not so tasty food in the fridge so with my bag of chips I slowly walked into the living room.

Damon was pouring himself a glass of bourbon when I got there.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked him curiously.

He turned around and smirked at me, then sat down on the coach.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said while taking a sip from the glass.

I stuffed more chips into my mouth and chewed loudly, while Damon looked at me with raised eyebrows. I bet I look real attractive. "I asked first."

"Fine. I never slept. Your turn."

"Why didn't you sleep?" I asked curiously.

"It's not the first time sweetheart." He said with a really good smirk. Damn him!

"Who in their right mind doesn't sleep? I couldn't sleep at all. I slept like for an hour and that's it!"

"Wonder why." He mumbled to himself like he knew something I didn't. I narrowed my eyes at him, which he seemed not to notice. After awhile I decided to let it go.

"So what did you do all night? drink?" I asked.

"No." He responded defensively, which I raised my eyebrows at. This was way out of his charater. "I was out of town, snacking on some humans."

"Just snacking?" I asked suddenly feeling a little...jelous, but I rather use the word protective.

"What's this? Twenty questions?" Damon asked. I glared at him as he rolled his eyes. "Yep. Just snacking."

"Good." I muttered and flopped down on the couch beside him, with my chips.

Damon and I sat in silence for a while before Damon decided to break the ice.

"You look different." He commented.

I crinkled my nose in disgust. "I know. It's so annoying."

"Let me rephrase that. You look beautiful." Damon said. I turned to look at him, only to see he was also looking at me.

Suddenly something in me snapped. "No. I don't. I woke up and was supposed to look like a hot mess. There was mascara smeared under my eyes, and my hair was supposed to be messy since I curled it yesterday, but no! I looked freakin' amazing! I almost fell in love with myself. Hell, I knew I was attractive, but that, that was a new way of looking at myself." I stopped suddenly out of breath and sulked. The chips were now all on the ground and I felt soo stressed.

I could feel Damon's breath fanning my neck, and when I turned my head, he was right there. His face only inches from mine. He slowly lowered himself, so I was laying on the couch, and he was straddling me.

"You seem like you want an escape." He commented his eyes never leaving mine, as his hands rested by either sides of my head.

"I do." I said, surprised at how my voice sounded. My breathing had sped up and I felt like my un-beating heart was about to jump out of my chest.

"Do you wanna forget?" He asked.

"Make me forget Damon." My eyes reluctantly travelled to his lips and back to his eyes. I wanted it so bad. "Get me drunk Damon." I told him, despite what I really wanted.

Damon looked at me for a few seconds more then, got up and walked to the bar, opening a drawer and pulling out two large bottles of alcohol.

I got up from the couch and walked to him. He handed me a bottle and I took it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's the good stuff. Trust me." Damon assured me, opening his bottle, with a loud pop.

I opened up the bottle and without looking at the name, I took a large gulp of it.

~*~

"Turn it up!" I yelled giggling and dancing on the coffee table.

Damon joined me soon after, dancing with me and twirling me around. I turned back around and put my free arm around Damon's neck. I then proceeded to take a drink from my almost empty bottle. This was some good stuff.

I looked at Damon's bottle confused. He had only drunk about half the bottle, and here I was almost done. I pouted my lips jelous. "Are you saving yours to make me jelous?" I asked, tipping my head to the side, and taking another gulp of the alcohol.

He put his hands around my waist pulling me towards him. We swayed slowly side to side, despite the upbeat song playing in the backround.

"No. If you want it, you can have it?" He said leaning his forehead against mine.

"Why? You don't like it?" I asked.

"No. I love it." He answered making me more confused.

Before I could ask him about that, someone else spoke up.

"What's going on here?" Stefan asked.

I slowly looked towards him and giggled at his expression. I couldn't even make out what it was.

"Stefan!" I yelled, zapping towards him.

I tripped as I got to him but he steadied me pushing me behind me.

"You got her drunk?" Stefan asked.

Damon rolled his eyes.

"No. She decided to get drunk and I just tagged along." Damon said.

I made a face at them which they didn't notice. I decided their sissy fight was too boring for me to pay attention, so leaving my bottle on the table, I zapped to the banister.

The music was still nice and loud as I swayed my hips only tripping a couple hundred times through the protest.

Even in my high daze with the music so loud, I caught bits and pieces of Damon and Stefan's conversation.

It was a lot of shouting and questions and sarcastic answers.

"You kissed her?" Asked Stefan at one point.

Damon responded with a simple, "Yes! I did! It's not like neither of us haven't kissed others before."

Then after a bit it was like. "How dare you?" Stefan yelled growling.

"I don't interfere between you and Elena, so you leave me alone."

"So you don't have feeling for Elena?" After a bunch of more fighting and arguing, Stefan said. "You are not using Kayla?"

"In case you haven't noticed, I love her!" Damon yelled.

At that point the glass table at the bottom looked really lovely. I bet I could fly and land on it.

Letting go of my hold on the bannister, I took a step forward suddenly feeling the wind rush through my hair, and feeling free.

Then all I could feel was numbing pain.

~*~

Damon POV

A loud bang interrupted me from snapping Stefan's head. Both of our heads snapped towards Kayla withering in pain on the ground.

Her body was coloured in red blood, barely any skin left to show. The only way I knew she was alive was from all the groaning she was doing.

"This is your fault." Stefan growled, taking steps towards me.

"You think your so intimidating?" I asked with a laugh. "May I remind you that I am the older brother, an you are nothing compared to me. Maybe after this you can learns some respect." I spat, loathing that all the anger he had on Elena he was taking out on me. Elena's related to Katherine, their both the same, the only difference is that Elena happens to be the more pathetic. With that thought, I snapped Stefan's head.

Turning around, I slowly walked towards Kayla's body. This is what we get for leaving her drunk an alone. My heart tugged a little at her pain.

I slowly leant towards her, slipping one hand behind her knees, and the other cradling he head.

Pieces of glass poked at my bear skin touching hers. I knew we're going to have a long day of healing ahead of us.

~*~

Kayla POV

After about two hours of Damon poking a my skin, I had most of the glass out of my body, and I had pretty much sobered up.

"Ow!" I yelled, as Damon took the last of the glass out of my right arm.

"Well, I didn't tell you to jump." Damon muttered, as he got the towel and began cleaning up the blood on my arm, to see if anything was left.

"I bet you've done stupider things when you were drunk."

"Nope. This brain doesn't know stupid." Damon said waggling his eyebrows at me. "All done."

As soon as I jumped off the counter, I didn't feel tired like I had hoped. The same energy was still in my body. Like a buzzing bee in your ear, the buzzing energy was annoying me.

"Ugh! It's back." I whined massaging my temples. If this stupid energetic feeling doesn't go away, I am gonna kill myself.

"What's back?" Damon asked.

"Go away." I muttered, but Damon ignored me and decided to grab my arms thinking there was still glass left.

I have only learnt one thing today, never get drunk with Damon.
~*~

Authors Note:

The more comments and votes the faster the update.
No this isn't to force you, but to urge me to write faster, since I feel like my updates are too slow. Do not feel forced, it's entirely up to you.

Also you may feel like I always give excuses to why I don't update, and they are, but like...

I have soo much homework, and by the end of it I lose inspiration to write.

So i am sorry, i'm not doing my job very well right now.

But good news is I've been working on the sequel! *crowd cheers*

Yayyy! i am very well prepared and confident of the sequel so I can't wait to finish this one!!

LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH! THANKS A LOT FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!

LOTS OF LOVE!

YOURS TRUELY

-TABBY